[DE]Megan

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.12.0

2 minutes ago, FelixGrief said:

Prime Vault Bounty Relics in Stage 1 have been moved to be rewarded in Stage 2 and weighted accordingly amongst the other Stages. It’s worth noting that Bounty Stage 5 now yields the highest chance of getting a Vaulted Relic. Our intentions here are to alleviate players abandoning the Bounty after the first Stage.

Wow. Just wow.

"Our intentions here are to alleviate anyone getting a relic without spending 15 minutes slogging through bad loot tables first"

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 9

A pretty impressive list of changes, thanks for all the work you put into the game.
I particularly appreciate fixes since bugs are a constant annoyance that detract from my experience.

A few more I'd love to see addressed:

* Unbounded overlay map is very intrusive and needs a review (or a 3rd option) 
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/768434-overlay-map-is-unbounded-which-makes-aiming-difficult-sometimes

* Kuva placement and visibility problems on infested tiles
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/826536-kuva-siphon-placement-and-kuva-visibility-problems/

* Ability use should not be blocked while fishing spear is equipped
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/883074-fishing-spear-should-not-block-ability-use/

* Abilities should be able to target Firbolgs and Bolkors
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/886896-warframe-abilities-should-work-on-firbolgs-and-bolkors

Other issues:
* Gara's Splinter Storm should not break corpus windows when you run past
* Switching to/from operator with a high ping takes several seconds, e.g. 500ms ping takes 5s to switch to switch sometimes
* Leaving group at extraction in PoE does not trigger extract - you need to leave the extraction area and come back through the door
* Operator void dash frequently results in out of bounds and position reset
* Operator damage kicking you back to your frame resets your position to the first time you used operator, frequently the start of the mission
* Energizing Dash does not work if you land running - you need to pause after the dash and transfer back
* If you get Session Full when joining a session then the next mission selection does not work - you need to select it, cancel, select again 

QoL improvements:

Range for melee weapons should be listed in game and on wikia.
* Ambient ship + dojo sounds need a separate volume setting (currently controlled by sound effects)

Message beep volume should have a separate setting (currently controlled by sound effects)
* Trade interface needs multi-select, similar to selling for ducats or credits. Current interface is awkward
* Relic enrichment interface is awkward when enriching 10+ - click relic, click radiant, click ok, refresh screen, repeat. This should allow multiple, or at least not reset selection
* Please add a Hide Mastered filter in Market and Dojo 
* Ability to issue commands to lures/spectres/etc from further away, especially when they are off the ground and you can't get close enough to hit X

Edited by chrisx1125
  • Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Viyrew said:

Your explanation of the removal of raids were honestly terrible. We were promised statistics, we were promised evidence and we got back a 5 minute segment on the same thing you stated on the forums thread. This is a insult to the raid community.

On a personal note,

I would like to thank DE for killing off RSB.
I would like to thank DE for killing the warframe speedrun community.

I would like to thank DE for killing all the raid dedicated clans.

I would like to thank DE for removing content that a lot of veterans play daily.

P.S, Your new Dark Sector Mode is a glorified survival mode where the only unique aspect is the changing tiles. Except you don't even have to kill enemies, just capture the orbs. To say that this is on any level of difficulty of raids is further insulting to us.

You judge on something that wasnt even final? How can you judge on the new Dark Sector that is not even out yet, like what?!

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 10

World On Fire
- 5 seconds after casting, a percentage will begin counting up on the ability icon. As this percentage scales from 0% to 100% over 10 seconds, the ability’s energy cost and damage dealt both grow to double, while the ability radius shrinks to half.

I'm a little disappointed that world on fire for ember wasn't changed back despite hundreds of peoples opinions crossing from this forum to reddit

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 18

Well, the game is no longer accepting mouse or keyboard inputs from me. I'm stuck with the normal cursor and I can't interact with anything. So no login possible...

I'm very happy don't take me wrong, but where are the zaw model spawp feature so we can aplly skins into zaws? This disapoints me a lot, I don't understand why noone talks about this neither you guys fix it.. :(

still need a fix for the lanka after some 6 months

Edited by Zhoyzu
  • Like 1

Replace Ember's passive with anything useful, preferably damage resistance. It's useless. A squishy frame having to seek out very specific enemy types that may not even spawn, and HOPE that they trigger a heat status, in order to gain a pitiful amount of energy? If you're going to rework a frame's abilities, at least put some thought into it.

• Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 16

Greetings DE, i would love to say, absolutley amazing update. in almost every case id say, this update was great. and helpful. useful bug fixes. MR changes for weapons that needed it, buffs for weapons to make them fit into the right MR.
however there was the almost.
you moved the relics into a B drop rotation. so this is a massive annoyance, as you said yourself "we want the players to have a more focused farming experience" however when we focused on the said farming experience. you changed it and made it imensley worse. please let us farm relics just like every other prime expansion. it would be amazingly helpful. you can of course keep the relics in the bounties. however i dont want to literally play the same mission for 2 months.
thank you for reading,
DerpyTW

• Upvote 2

chroma's vex armor only has a range of 6m?? how would this make it a group support ability if it cant even reach others?

• Upvote 7

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Co-op games and the Index, not always a recipe for success. Often times your time spent in the Index is at the liberty of your squad mates. We have added individual extraction to The Index! When players reach their wager target, if they're winning, the game will pause and bring up the defense reward screen. Players will have the option of extracting or continuing.

If players continue, they earn the credits reward, and the wager target is reset so that they have the opportunity to reach it again for more rewards. If players extract, the game ends and they collect all the rewards they managed to earn. The initial investment fee is only taken away once, regardless of the number of times the reward was earned. If time runs out and players are losing, they forfeit all rewards.

If I'm understanding this right- after we hit our target, we have the option to continue on to reach it again, increasing our credit output if we're successful?

So at high risk-

First 100 points- 250k

Then at 200 points- 500k

and so on? Does the credit booster affect all stages- or just the first?

Text in chat hurts my eyes, please DE take it away or give us ability to disable it...I get headache by looking it.

• Upvote 3

Well, that change to Ore Gaze all but killed it, a 50% chance for another chance at something dropping is astronomically different than 100% chance to drop additional loot (at 200% power strength) So, you narrowed peoples visions into using fewer farming frames.

• Woah 1

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Prime Vault Bounty Relics in Stage 1 have been moved to be rewarded in Stage 2 and weighted accordingly amongst the other Stages. It’s worth noting that Bounty Stage 5 now yields the highest chance of getting a Vaulted Relic. Our intentions here are to alleviate players abandoning the Bounty after the first Stage.

Our intentions here are to stop you from farming efficienctley despite the mass amount of dislike for relics being in the plains*

• Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 5

Pandero

• Critical damage increased from 2.5x to 2.8x (Primary and Alt Fire)
  • Status chance decreased from 15% to 10% (Primary and Alt Fire)
  • Damage decreased from 76 to 72 (Primary and Alt Fire)

PANDERROOOOOOO
  • Like 1

Well now...

This did NOTHING to help Volt...

So, enemies are still not dying, only now we can't CC them.  This is actually worse than before!

EDIT:  INB4 someone says "b-but, smurf level enemies die gud", they already did.  CC is almost as good as a kill, and now we cannot CC higher level foes NOR kill them.

Volt got nerfed.

Edited by Cytobel
  • Woah 2
  • Upvote 7