Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.12.0

[DE]Megan

Just now, Trichouette said:

well 1k armor for a non tanky frame is actually a huge deal.

Give 1k armor to mag and she goes from 65 to 1065, that means she goes from 17% DR to 78%.

Now these arcanes are useful for non tanky frame and it's great. For once tanky frames aren't getting all the attention.

Yeah I guess if literally all you're doing is basic star chart missions than 1k armor is perfectly fine.

In a thread where you might be bombarded by complaints or suggestions about things people don't like, I just want to take a moment to say thank you for doing right by the AkMagnus and it's users.  These changes look perfect.  Lower reload time and more base damage were all the weapon needed to be a ton of fun at high levels, and you delivered.

WHAT have you done to ember? at 145% range her new range at 100% is 10 meters. you realise youve destroyed her survivability at higher levels as the attack range for enemies falls between 8-15 meters. so on higher levels where cc for weak frames is a must youve killed ember in that regard. smh.

il y a 1 minute, Yata.Garasu a dit :

Yeah I guess if literally all you're doing is basic star chart missions than 1k armor is perfectly fine.

you don't even need armor in the star chart mission.

As I said, it's way better now for "not so tanky warframe" and can help them survive way better.

Now we just need shield to be any relevant...

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

DRIVE THE DARGYN

Take your fight to the skies by hijacking unmanned Dargyns in the Plains. If you get caught, it's a footrace against the pilot to board the Dargyn! Use these to aid in your search for the new Eidolons!

Can you maybe look at archwing on the plains again now then... getting knocked out of them with no warning is not fun, the dargyns will be able to be reused so at the very least can you add this to them, we need to 'pay' for archwings and they seem like they're getting a raw deal here. 

TERALYST MATCHMAKING BOUNTY

terryhunt_frnh348.png
You now have options to matchmake for Eidolon Hunts!

Worth Noting: Remaining in the Plains for the entire Day Cycle effectively allows you to hunt the Eidolons across multiple nights. If your team kills all 3 Eidolons in one night, or across several, then the Teralyst will respawn and you can start the hunt again. TLDR players can hunt Eidolons across multiple nights without losing progress as long as they stay within their current session. Going back to Cetus resets it. 

Yay, matchmaking... why no minimum MR....but at least we should get people actually wanting to fight the eidolon.

I just don't get the logic in the 'worth noting bit'... players complain about the fact we can only fight eidolons at night...what does DE do, they make it so we can spend all day in the plains waiting for them to come back again nearly 2 hours later...

I do like the auto restart feature though, if it works well and there's no memory leaks etc that some have encountered with PoE. 

The Index Changes:

Why does this feel like the changes are just there to make it take longer....so our credits per hour go down...

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Cernos Prime

• Mastery Rank increased from 8 to 12    
  • Charge speed increased from 1 to 0.5 secs
  • Status chance increased from 10% to 30%
  • Reload speed increased from 1 sec to .65 secs
  • Added Secondary Fire Mode toggle that shoots a vertical spread of 3 arrows
  • Added innate +50% damage to headshots

So, still not fixing the primary fire mode, huh?

Just now, Trichouette said:

you don't even need armor in the star chart mission.

As I said, it's way better now for "not so tanky warframe" and can help them survive way better.

Now we just need shield to be any relevant...

It really doesn't do much of anything. Literally nobody is going to use arcane guardian. lol

3 minutes ago, Megakruemel said:

I still think the Ember changes are justified.

She was the easiest easy mode for low level content.

No effort at all to clear entire levels with less than 300 Energy used. The only reason to complain anymore, is because you liked it way to easy.

And besides, she is not dead. She still has her AoE, which gets smaller and deals more damage.

If you think people are upset about losing mass damage on WoF, you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how it's used. Trashing low level missions can be done with anything, I could build a pull mag and clear the star chart just as easily.

Old bug, but still annoying: if you die and enter bleedout, your sentinel will be targeted with you more or less unable to do anything but watch it die. My sentinel lives just fine when I'm not knocked out, but when I go, it goes too - but unlike me, it goes permanently. If there's any way that could be fixed/change, their survivability would jump infinifold in the star chart while ranking up frames.

Initial thoughts on changes to Zephyr:

Tailwind is still a novelty. I continue run an old Boom Zephyr build but use the Ogris instead of the Tonkor. I bullet jump more than anything. I even use a maxed out Lightning Dash for a better bullet jump. It's just far more controllable. I just see Tailwind as an energy dump that isn't needed. Even on Plains I prefer to call in an Archwing rather than use Tailwind. Putting it and Dive Bomb together is just putting on a bandaid. Even when taking into account that they did damage, the damage was negligible. Probably ineffective passed level 30 enemies. If I need to knock something down, the Ogris handles that well enough with some decent damage too.

Air burst could be nifty but, having the sole purpose of rag-dolling makes it worthless in my eyes especially with such a high energy cost. This is not taking into consideration the synergy it is supposed to have with Tornado. Test will have to be done. Personally, though, I feel an ability should be able to stand on its own rather than having to be propped up by another. If it can stand on it's own AND work well with another then all the better.

Banshee is so BROKEN NOW!

With Resonating Quake Augment Installed.

No matter the Duration/Efficiency/Range, it only lasts 2-3 seconds, WHY?

WHY?

WHY?

I was hoping for a Battle Banshee build, focusing on Everything. But her 4th, doesn't work as advertised. 

:(

4 minutes ago, Megakruemel said:

I still think the Ember changes are justified.

She was the easiest easy mode for low level content.

No effort at all to clear entire levels with less than 300 Energy used. The only reason to complain anymore, is because you liked it way to easy.

And besides, she is not dead. She still has her AoE, which gets smaller and deals more damage.

The range of the AoE being shortened makes her garbage, along with the double energy cost. Damage doesn't matter, range and efficiency do for a CC build, which is what Ember is for mid to late game. RIP Ember.

1 minute ago, SteamlordD said:

If you think people are upset about losing mass damage on WoF, you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how it's used. Trashing low level missions can be done with anything, I could build a pull mag and clear the star chart just as easily.

I did address high level concerns in my edit actually.

I did acknowledge that her WOF CC was all she had and now it's range is reduced, while damage scales poorly, always.

I'm loving the update, particularly the bow speed buffs, but stats don't seem to be calculating properly on some weapons. Mara Detron's got 32% base status now, so with all 4 60/60 elementals it should hit 100% easily, but its only going up to 75%. Pyrana and Brakk are calculating fine though.

Archived