Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.12.0

[DE]Megan

The patch notes didn't mention anything about the chat text getting shadows? Even so, I find it a bit difficult/disorienting to read now (like it makes the text "fuzzy"), especially on light backgrounds... please remove or just make it a toggle option in settings.

20180209194004_1.jpg

I am normaly all in for blance but the Ember change, wow, this was notthought trough at all, evne with ranged mods at 100% of its duraiton you are basicly forced into melee, sure recasting it will amke it up again but only shortly, if you not want us to run it all day put it on duration then instead or a cooldown, but this, more damage is a joke on it still considering the range loose and energy drain, its like DE thought ,l"ets reduce all that maked it good, energy costs, range, but oh, lets increase damge so it looks good still".

2 minutes ago, golfmike said:

Yup, Banshee sure got nerfed....not. In fact, the ability to now mod for more ability strength makes the new quake much, much more OP and cost next to nothing. 

Thanks DE! I mean my left index finger will hurt more pressing 4, but this change just made my group HATE Banshee even more now.

OumDxDU.png

What mission was this though? Doesn't really prove much if this was a level 10 defence or something, every frame with a nuke ability can just 1 shot a map if built for it

40 minutes ago, octobotimus said:

so after all the outcry you just ignore us and keep plains the only place to farm the unvaulted relics? what the hell, so much for listening to player feedback.

Lmao why on earth would you think DE cares about player feedback?

Sorting weapons into mastery groups, good move. It was needed since there was a huge mess. I am pretty surprised that some weapons which were heavy candidates for nerfs in my eyes were mostly spared in case of stats.

New types of eidolon, thank you. I was getting bored with one we had. Nice to see diversity but dear DE, instead of focusing on same things all the time, why not fix or improve other things that got only little or no attention for a long time? Clan and alliance system could use rework, same goes for Dojo which would be nice if we could do more there, not just reseach, trading and... well, dueling and racing in obstacle course. Dark sectors are another thing that could use attention and clan wars over them as well. I realize you may have something planned, or maybe not at all and you just missing ideas. Give more chance to community here, our brains can produce complete nonsense, reasonable thing or even over-inflated ballon idea (a.k.a. another this time big nonsense).

It's nice getting new content but it would be nice to see focus on improvement of older things I mentioned. There's tons of things that could use few touches or big rework. Optimalize game more, make it more stable, it's visible after some updates how unstable game becomes sometimes.

Couple things: lotta nice changes to weapons though I'm a bit sad Daikyu didn't get a crit buff, I think it needs it. Secondly, the shadow on text makes it harder to read, should be an option to turn it off. Lastly an idea for a new Ember passive could be: Gains 2% armor and ability power for every enemy affected by a heat proc.

Archived