Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 22.12.0: Gantulyst/Hydrolyst Feedback + Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Update 22.12.0: Gantulyst/Hydrolyst Feedback + Bug Report Megathread

This update introduced 2 new Eidolons! The GANTULYST and the HYDROLYST. We will be using this thread to house your feedback AND your bug reports on these two new Eidolon additions. 

If you would like to read more about these new Eidolons, please visit the update thread:https://forums.warframe.com/topic/918482-shrine-of-the-eidolon-update-22120/

Bug report guidelines: 

• Be as detailed as possible! The more information we have on the issue, the better we can track down the cause. 
  • Provide steps on how to reproduce the bug that answer "How was I able to produce this bug, and can I do it again?"
  • If possible, provide video and image of the reported issue.  

Thank you!

I just crashed trying to do sortie spy mission. crashing 3 times already. I never once crashed playing Warframe. I go into the mission 1 min or two and all suddenly crashed. Just crashed again, I start the mission underwater, I go up the surface and when I land to ground with my fist to floor as Warframe, that when I crash.

Edited by Deaglerk

the Mara Detron is currently unable to reach 100% status chance with all 60/60 mods even though is has 32% base status. instead it hits about 75.5%, like its calculating a wrong number or something.

Spoiler

E9D50C0985470B3CF219F85BDD80AF31F32301AC

EDIT: Would like to know if bug or feature!! :]

Edited by xattuu

6 minutes ago, Gasp said:

the screen shake (and recoil) on the Stradavar gun is worse than it was originally

stradavar recoil has been bugged for months. in automatic mode, it has more spread while aiming than while hipfiring. When will u guys fix it seriously. this bug appeared when it got its previous buff. so in a way u guys actually nerfed it...

Edited by Ragingwasabi

The Hema still has offhand capacity, and randomly decides that it doesn't want to refill. Meaning I can reload and be unable to refill the clip because I didn't have enough ammo.

Might be related to Carrier though. And being a client.

Edited by Horonelius

51 minutes ago, Deaglerk said:

I just crashed trying to do sortie spy mission. crashing 3 times already. I never once crashed playing Warframe. I go into the mission 1 min or two and all suddenly crashed. Just crashed again, I start the mission underwater, I go up the surface and when I land to ground with my fist to floor as Warframe, that when I crash.

49 minutes ago, Dohickey said:

Having same issue as Deaglerk

34 minutes ago, N0jevik said:

same as well as with the guys from sortie spy mission.

10 minutes ago, DonnJuann said:

crashing when coming out of the water on the sortie. Also while cambering up to a ledge, something to do with the edges

Hey guys! We have a fix coming for crash occurring when attempting to water. Thanks for reporting!

Just did my first mission on the current build. Stable, no bugs or crashes so far, but I do have an issue with the hit feedback sounds.

DE, please, PLEASE consider a revision of the MELEE implementation. Hit feedback sounds that sound like a hammer pounding on juicy raw meat is great for the Fragor, but feels terrible with the Galatine and Nikana. 

It's my only observation so far.

It's... amusing that I think this is supposed to specifically be a thread about the Teralyst recolors, and every post has been various bug reports instead. Probably to be expected, though, since it'll be at least a little while before anyone even finds the unstated summoning methods to try and find out if they're bugged or not.

edit: Haven't done it myself, but after hearing a bit about the rewards... Gantulyst's shard should PROBABLY give more focus than it does right now, given the entry cost, or else you're pretty much getting LESS out of killing him than you get out of killing the normal Teralyst. Maybe that trade-off of shard focus will be fairer once they're giving arcanes or something out.

EDIT TWO: Scratch that, apparently. The hazards of seeing people hastily throw comments out. Newest thing I've read suggests the "entry cost" is refunded upon victory, along with more than just one shard. If that's true each stage of Terry recolor combat escalates rewards, and it might actually be a pretty good use of time.

Edited by OvisCaedo

My first run of all 3 Eidolons went flawlessly. These fights were exhilirating for me and my squad (found in recruiting), everything being new to us but quickly becoming easier to catch. I am being honest when I say this is some of the most fun I've had in this game.

While rewards are pretty decent (and it'd probably be more efficient to just keep killing the Teralyst over and over if you want shards), I'd say the experience was one hell of a ride.

Edited by LazerSkink

B65B40C478E35A432CC87C133D0B34B0CAB43462

I am the Chroma in this picture.  I was flying a Dargyn at high speed, and crashed into the water right under the right arch of the rock structure behind us.  I then instantly died, went to spectate, but couldn't self revive, could jump, crouch, roll, shoot, reload, swap weapons, (couldn't use the Dargyn Turret though, and the display didn't change) melee, chat, and use the esc menu.  I couldn't change the direction i was facing or who i was spectating.

Edited by Minicombo