Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 22.12.0: Gantulyst/Hydrolyst Feedback + Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

I have two problems.

1. Playing as Mirage at least so far the clones from hall of Mirrors power are not registering as earning XP on kills. Is this intentional? I haven't noticed anything in the patch notes about this change so I really, really hope this is a bug. If you will notice in the screenshot a number of damage numbers for the clones are present, but XP values are not, it was also noted on completion of the mission, kills with clones didn't count towards my total.

PLEASE HELP!!!

7A190D47F94F208231210AE14D78B798B4AE41F5

Edited by BorialisAurora
needed to add a Screen Shot.

I'm not sure whether this is supposed to be a bug or not, but Discharge's duration was halved in the update, ON TOP of decreasing up to a half of that value the further away the enemy is from Volt. Base coil range was doubled, too, which leads me to believe somebody restored stats incorrectly after messing with them in the dev build. At least, that's what I'm really hoping for, because the change wasn't mentioned in the patch notes and honestly cripples Discharge to a point where the lack of the damage cap is practically meaningless.

Vazarin's Mending Unity (Affinity range buff passive) doesn't activate at the start of missions. You have to hop out of your frame still to activate it.

Their Mending Soul stacks do, though.

Edit: Oh, this is a megathread for the new Eidolons only... What a confusing thread title, shouldn't this be in the AI section instead anyway? Oh well, this is already posted here I guess.

Edited by Sennera

Resonating Quake (Augment) - Energie Cost Bug!

In my case, activating the ability "Sound Quake" costs 36 energy. (Efficiency 55%)
If you go on a mission, not a HOST is under abilities cost of 145 energy.

as not HOST u get  +300% on your normal ernergy cost... or the normal cost is 100 energy + ur Efficiency (100 + 45% = 145) 

To activate "Sound Quake" you have to have 145 energy and 145 energy will be deducted, but in the same moment one of the rest of 145-36 = 109 will be charged!

Energy Cost 36!

ydlWu9r.jpg

im not the Host #(4)

f4l9ONq.jpg

energy cost now 145 !

KAv8iNH.jpg

Edited by -TSA-BierWurstGER
or normal cost are 100 ...

My team was unable to interact with the Eidolon Shrine in the middle of the lake, despite everyone having Brilliant Shards and we even killed a Teralyst before trying again. Just couldn't interact with it since no prompt came up. I logged out and relogged in to try again, still couldn't interact.

Also, Vazarin's Protective Dash is stilled bugged. You do no get the damage immunity when you are the cast it on your own Warframe, only your allies receive it. Since no patch notes has noted this as an official change, I'll give y'all the benefit of the doubt that this is a bug and not a straight up nerf to an underused skill. Please fix!

The new eidolon teleport randomly again just like back when old teralyst came out.

Happened at least 4 times during a run where after limb was destroyed, it teleported even though lures were charged and respawned at another location.

After it came out of water, it disappeared and appeared back again.

I created the thread above asking about Titania and the Plains of Eidolon. What is relevant here is the first part, where the Vruush Turret is able to not only home in on Titania despite Razorwing's 50% evasion buff, but also relatively rapidly fire their homing missiles, as well as the missiles ignoring the Razorwing drones. I do not know if this is intentional or not, so I guess I'll add it here and ask directly. I would imagine the Vruush Turret were meant to shoot down Tenno-controlled Dargyns, but if it can also shoot down Titania, I can probably assume it can also shoot down archwings launched by players using the Archwing Launcher gear item, which would make that gear item somewhat useless (I don't know if Itzal can outrun those missiles. Amesha can probably just Watchful Swarm them) and an indirect nerf to Titania.

Oh, right. When doing the hacked drone bounty, hopping onto your Dargyn causes the drone to stop moving, even if you are near the drone. I'm guessing this one is intentional? If it is, that's fine.

If Chroma's Vex Armour was bugged before, than now it's bugged even more, because right now Chroma don't get buffs from Vex Armour's Fury or even if he got them, they not scaling like they should.
Why I think like that? Because with Rhino, which on 249% of Power Strength has 124.5% damage multiplier with his Roar, I kill much faster Heavly Armoured Gunners in simularcon than with Chroma with 729% of damage multiplier from his Vex Armour Fury buff on 269% of Power Strength. This problem appiers not only in simularcon, but also in regular missions.
Scorn buff (sorry if I made mistake with call of this Vex Armour aspect) seems to be applied properly, because I can notice difference with amount of damage, which he get wothout and with Vex Armour Scorn buff, so this side of Chroma's 3rd ability works fine and probably ok with new calculation formula, but Vex Armour Fury is completly not working now.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I thing that something is has been realy broken here. Has anyone this same problem as me? >.>

Volt was locked from using Discharge ability during a Survival alert ( Charybdis (Sedna) | Survival (Grineer) | Level: 38-42 ).

I used that ability successfully without any problems in 2 missions before that, without logging off from the game. Maximum energy on that build was 220, which is enough for my ability with above 100 efficiency. All other abilities functioned fine. I observed other squad mates using their 4th abilities effortlessly. Died twice during the mission, didn't fix the problem.

I would add ee.log file if that would help, but for the life of me I can not figure out how the hell am I supposed to attach it and I'm out of time to look search for it.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb -INDRA-:

If Chroma's Vex Armour was bugged before, than now it's bugged even more, because right now Chroma don't get buffs from Vex Armour's Fury or even if he got them, they not scaling like they should.
Why I think like that? Because with Rhino, which on 249% of Power Strength has 124.5% damage multiplier with his Roar, I kill much faster Heavly Armoured Gunners in simularcon than with Chroma with 729% of damage multiplier from his Vex Armour Fury buff on 269% of Power Strength. This problem appiers not only in simularcon, but also in regular missions.
Scorn buff (sorry if I made mistake with call of this Vex Armour aspect) seems to be applied properly, because I can notice difference with amount of damage, which he get wothout and with Vex Armour Scorn buff, so this side of Chroma's 3rd ability works fine and probably ok with new calculation formula, but Vex Armour Fury is completly not working now.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I thing that something is has been realy broken here. Has anyone this same problem as me? >.>

On few weapons I get a slightly better damage buff, on other weapons (like Mios for example) I make the same damage with or without fury

Hi,

Encountered a bug shortly after the update deployed. Was on the Plains and got the Sentinel Mastery 1 achievement. Only I do not have the third sentinel required (having just Taxon and Carrier Prime atm). Furthermore, when the bug occurred I was using a Kubrow (Sahasa that had just been forma'd, not that I reckon that makes a difference to the big). My team mate had his Taxon and we were in Affinity range (in case those are factors to the bug).

Not a major bug but a bug nonetheless. Also can someone remove the achievement from my account so I can earn it properly?

Trials/Raids are broken again!

When attempting to start a Trial the timer stops at 0 and won't proceed to loading screen. Even if it manages to proceed then you won't get a loading screen just a black one with the chat still usable. I know you are adamant at taking down raid due to it "consuming too much resources" (BS, you just don't want to do you work) but at least allow us to play it until they are removed. Well fat chance that you are actually going to fix this one...

Edited by Amperchaser

Found a banshee bug while using Resonating Quake. Cant cast my 4th ability if under 125 energy but only cost 30 energy/cast.

using this build now: http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Banshee_Prime/t_30_3202023030_4-2-5-5-6-5-6-3-5-12-1-10-34-8-5-46-7-5-411-5-10-481-0-10-615-9-5-731-4-3_481-7-12-8-4-9-6-6-731-9-411-8-5-5-46-11-34-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-52/155845/0

with normal flow and Cunning Drift.

Oh and would be nice if its stop sliding while casting 4.

when the host leaves and host migrates while on shrine of eidlon when putting the brillant eidlon shard on the shrine you cant since of the host miragtion and its just buggy all around sometimes not even letting you place it even tho you have it in your inventory please fix its really annoying not to mention ive lost 3 Brillant Eidlon shards

Limbo's cataclysm does not interact properly with latchers, sensors and rollers, only taking damage IF thrown onto them, no interaction with the borders. Banishing them WILL keep them in the rift, throwing the cataclysm above to kick them out of the rift will not work and continue to stay in the rift.

This bug has been here for quite some time and certainly not working as intended in my eyes for how it reacts poorly. I believe somewhere in the middle of PoE's update, likely november. 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Andragil717:

Found a banshee bug while using Resonating Quake. Cant cast my 4th ability if under 125 energy but only cost 30 energy/cast.

using this build now: http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Banshee_Prime/t_30_3202023030_4-2-5-5-6-5-6-3-5-12-1-10-34-8-5-46-7-5-411-5-10-481-0-10-615-9-5-731-4-3_481-7-12-8-4-9-6-6-731-9-411-8-5-5-46-11-34-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-52/155845/0

with normal flow and Cunning Drift.

Oh and would be nice if its stop sliding while casting 4.

4 hours ago, BringMeYourAzz said:

On few weapons I get a slightly better damage buff, on other weapons (like Mios for example) I make the same damage with or without fury

I noticed the same. You get the damage buff from Fury on primary and secondary weapons but not on melee weapons.

I made a video of it:

Spoiler

Damage without buff:
Baza: 5
Hikou P: 15
Hirudo: 160

Damage with buff:
Baza: 27
Hikou P: 91

I tried multiple weapons from each category (not in video) with the same result. 

25 minutes ago, dyryan said:

I noticed the same. You get the damage buff from Fury on primary and secondary weapons but not on melee weapons.

I made a video of it:

Hide contents

Damage without buff:
Baza: 5
Hikou P: 15

Damage with buff:
Baza: 27
Hikou P: 91

I tried multiple weapons from each category (not in video) with the same result. 

Than I had a right - Vex Armour is now truly broken XD.
Besides I think that we should make a thread with this bug to make DE see what happen, because here almost every second post is with complaining about Ember and Banshee >.>

Not really a bug, but I just got a riven that I'm pretty sure is impossible to do:

T12Dpzw.jpg

Apart from the fact it wants me to hit dargyns with a bow while sliding which would probably be pretty hard, it is also a shotgun riven and as far as I know there are no shotgun bows that would let me equip the riven and do the challenge at the same time