Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 22.12.0: Gantulyst/Hydrolyst Feedback + Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Looking at the official drop tables, the drop rates for the 120% Puncture damage mods on the Gantulyst are much lower than the rates for the Slash and Impact mods on the Teralyst and Hydrolyst.  Since the other two are the same at ~8.33% each, seems odd for the puncture mods to be at a 10th of that at ~.84%.

21 hours ago, Minicombo said:

B65B40C478E35A432CC87C133D0B34B0CAB43462

I am the Chroma in this picture.  I was flying a Dargyn at high speed, and crashed into the water right under the right arch of the rock structure behind us.  I then instantly died, went to spectate, but couldn't self revive, could jump, crouch, roll, shoot, reload, swap weapons, (couldn't use the Dargyn Turret though, and the display didn't change) melee, chat, and use the esc menu.  I couldn't change the direction i was facing or who i was spectating.

I had a similar issue, except I was stuck spectating and couldn't get back to my warframe at all. I could change the camera angle though.

I cannot kavat-fashion.

The recent patch removed my ability to change fur patterns and colors on my adarza kavat.

I went to change one of the colors to default without realizing there are no selections for fur colors so now I can't get its fur color back to the way it was.
I have the solstice skins and patterns among others for kavats and I can't access any of them under appearance for kavats.

Edit: colors and skins just randomly popped back in and are selectable for the time being..I don't even.

Edited by wizardeiges

ash blade storm does not build melee combo on when u change the mode on public. It does build melee combo when u set it to solo or friends only. Also for it to only start building up melee combos is when you join in for the blade storm and it only counts for each time your character hits.

1 hour ago, wizardeiges said:

I cannot kavat-fashion.

The recent patch removed my ability to change fur patterns and colors on my adarza kavat.

I went to change one of the colors to default without realizing there are no selections for fur colors so now I can't get its fur color back to the way it was.
I have the solstice skins and patterns among others for kavats and I can't access any of them under appearance for kavats.

Edit: colors and skins just randomly popped back in and are selectable for the time being..I don't even.

It looks like they are missing on the orbiter, but no in cetus - Missing everything that was purchased in cetus, but I don't have any market gene masks to test and see if they are showing.

Weapon is gone: In the middle of the Gauntalyst fight, my primary weapon (Vectis Prime) disappeared. It did not run out of ammo. Trying to switch to it had no effect. Swapping from synthesis scanner/miner/fishing pole does nothing.

The Vectis Prime does not even show up visually on my warframe. Falling into water or letting myself die did not bring my weapon back.

https://imgur.com/a/4o4WY

EDIT: another bug: Mining impossible in the same game session. Afterwards, after mining a little bit the day right after the gauntalyst fight, I cannot mine anymore. The Advanced Nosam Cutter could not detect any ores on the minimap. It made no beeping sounds when I got near an ore. When aiming straight at an ore, no lines appeared. Attempting to mine anyways had no effect.

Also, after fishing a little bit at night. After discovering the mining bug, I tried fishing. The fishing reticle is gone

https://imgur.com/a/c6NkM

Tried doing a 'find a cache' incursion on the plains in the same session. I tried doing an incursion. I could not start the incursion.

Edited by songdavid98
added more bugs

I have had the same issue as Gasp on the Neptune defection mission. The amount of squad members that get stuck in doorways varies, but I have been unable to complete it since they have always all gotten stuck and ran around in circles in the last doorway that they would have to cross (to get into the room with the escape vehicle).

Edit: The bug I had mentioned with the index has gone away and both solo and public work fine.

Edited by AbysmalBiscuit

During a hydrolyst cap, me and aaother teammate in the squad experienced issues with changing into operator mode. We were unable to make the switch, and, furthermore, I could not use my primary weapon against the Terralyst. As a result, we were unable to complete the eidolon capture and lost alot of resources and time...

I think Cetus Wisps have magically stopped spawning in the plains. Tried multiple times with special wisp-finding equipment and following certain hotspot routes. Nothing. Tried both in a squad and alone. Not a single wisp all yesterday - Except a few as bounty reward.

Bug:
Gantulyst doesn't seem to be affected as much by the Pencha's splash damage (charging laser).
Sometimes, Gantulyst makes vomvalysts invulnerable to damage while his orange dome is up (tested with schwaak).

IMO lures shouldn't follow the operator, or should have a wee bit of distance. Sucks that lures BLOCK your aiming field.

There is a bug with mag and magnetize now. When u cast it on enemy and go away from bubble, look at it and shoot enemy that beyond range of bubble - your bullets will pass enemy and go straight to magnetize. Tried with hitscan weapons in mission and simulacrum.

How to reproduse - cast magnetize on enemy, stay out of ability range, aim at enemy not affected by ability(and also not in it's range), but bubble of magnetize must be behind enemy, shoot.
Please fix, very annoying

Hydrolyst will sometimes run away randomly after his shield is taken down before a limb can be destroyed and when he respawns there is a chance that he will have his shield back creating an endless loop. This bug does not happen on each run but once it does happen it keeps repeating during that run. Could not identify any specific triggers for causing the bug.

17 hours ago, Reko said:

Not really a bug, but I just got a riven that I'm pretty sure is impossible to do:

T12Dpzw.jpg

Apart from the fact it wants me to hit dargyns with a bow while sliding which would probably be pretty hard, it is also a shotgun riven and as far as I know there are no shotgun bows that would let me equip the riven and do the challenge at the same time

That's really messed up but did Ivara work?

Something that most likely would make the Eidolon hunt much less tedious would be two things:

*Make it so that the Eidolon shards sacrificed at the shrine are only removed when the Eidolon actually spawns.

I had one case where a squadmember couldn't interact with the shrine, and read about a case of trolls withholding the shards after the other teammembers already offered theirs. Changing this would reduce the number of people affected by a bug, and ensure that trolling would either only be possible to their own detriment or merely cost time.

*Make it so that Eidolon lures only despawn after the Eidolons have too.

This has been requested before and affects the baseline Teralyst too. I just fought the Hydrolyst, and literally as the last phase began the lures all died, significantly weighting the "cost/benefit" ratio in favor of "cost".

1) Enemies randomly ignore weapons/abilities. e.g. level 10 grineer can shrug off whole magazine of 4 forma sobek to the face or valkyr's hysteria. Same with amps for vomvalysts/teralysts.

2) Volt's passive stops getting activated for melee after shooting sarpa gunblade

3) Sometimes entering arsenal on Cetus renders warfame invisible.

4) Wyrm's Crowd Dispersion sends enemies on plains into orbit.

5) Ash's Bladestorm doesn't give combo counters for clients.

6) Eidolon lures stay too close making navigation and shooting hard.

Edited by purrieTheBrightStar

14 hours ago, Cyndocrit said:

Can't access Onkko because I keep crashing everytime I go into operator mode at the Quill's door.

11 hours ago, xNightSlayz said:

Crashing on cetus while going into Quills or loading to Cetus from PoE. WAR-1634889 is my error when I submitted support ticket. Crashed 6 times in a row

same for me, the only time I got into the room was when there were no players around.

On 10/02/2018 at 9:06 AM, shirokoi said:

My team was unable to interact with the Eidolon Shrine in the middle of the lake, despite everyone having Brilliant Shards and we even killed a Teralyst before trying again. Just couldn't interact with it since no prompt came up. I logged out and relogged in to try again, still couldn't interact.

Confirming that it happened to my team as well.

Two out-of-the-ordinary things that happened during that fight:

Our trinity (who was a client, not host, I believe) was showing up for me (also a client) as having full unranked loadout. That was not the case, only a visual bug.

During the whole Teralyst fight we had 3 lures, one lure survived after capturing the Teralyst. Teralyst was captured near the lake shrine.

I got EE.log saved if necessary.