Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 22.12.0: Gantulyst/Hydrolyst Feedback + Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

My clan mates and I just completed 2x3 captures.  Only 1 of us was able to damage the joints.  Everytime the other three of us would shoot we'd get zeros and do zero damage.  One had vectis, lanka x2.  No damage was registered for the three of us.  I tried shooting through Volt Shield and w/o it.  No effect.

Much like the post above, my friend and I defeated the Gantulyst only for it to remain tethered and limp without dissolving and giving us our rewards. We waited around until daylight to see if they would do anything, but the lures just disappeared and the tethers remained.59859EE4EEBCE139032DE9057E835DEE3156F791D2544D92E60A5AE4EDC94174AB80070FB3573C75

This bug, coupled with other common PoE bugs, killed our motivation to continue playing for the day.

22 hours ago, JediPro said:

My clan mates and I just completed 2x3 captures.  Only 1 of us was able to damage the joints.  Everytime the other three of us would shoot we'd get zeros and do zero damage.  One had vectis, lanka x2.  No damage was registered for the three of us.  I tried shooting through Volt Shield and w/o it.  No effect.

I’m getting a similar problem I literally can’t deal any damage to any limbs after the shields are down but the head when it stands up doesn’t matter how many times I retry the mission even restart game 

11 hours ago, D3CAY3D_2000 said:

I’m getting a similar problem I literally can’t deal any damage to any limbs after the shields are down but the head when it stands up doesn’t matter how many times I retry the mission even restart game 

I get zero numbers but I am doing damage. Thats been a thing for a week now. Keep hitting it and I bet it may be the same for you.

Unless you are the host of the eidolon hunt you have a reduced damage multiplier as well as no damage indicator. Another bug I ran accros was the ammo drops from the volmalist were telling me I had full Pistol or sniper ammo when in fact I had 0 in both. 

CANT CAST SKILLS OR OPERATOR MODE

This first happen when I was in merrow, causing death using wu kong. And then happen again in hydron and PoE. It is apparently an old issue but I never experience it before. Sometimes suicide can fix it, sometimes doesn't work.

edit: apparently I can't press F for reviving my comrades.

Edited by Vawaid

These bugs have been persisting for weeks with no fix in sight. Please address them. This is the only "end game" content and it's roulette on whether it's playable. I appreciate the QOL changes such as the shards not immediately being consuming upon putting them in the shrine, but tweaks don't do anything when the core game is bugged.

-Charged lures in adequate range do not register upon "killing" the Eidolon, causing it to result in an actual kill instead of capture. This has happened 3x in the last two night cycles for me and I have had to restart bounties completely as this caused them to fail.

-"Ability in use" bug, cannot switch to Operator or use abilites. Can be "fixed" by dying

-Similar to the prior, but can use abilites save for Operator. Complete damage immunity, cannot roll or aim glide. Cannot be "fixed" since player cannot die Fixed as of 22.16.5

-Amps & weapons doing little/no damage. Noticed this in most recent hunt as a client. My shots from Granmu were hitting the Eidolon, yet only one or none showed damage ticks. May be just lag, but it hasn't happened until about a week ago

-Eidolon teleports even when charged lures are in adequate range

-Lures simply disappear during Eidolon fight. Didn't die, didn't get used during a capture, just vanished, resulting in a failed hunt.

-Lures do not spawn at all

-After selecting an Eidolon bounty, squad, while in the loading gate section, will either get "Connection lost.. main menu" error, or is loaded into the aforementioned "regular POE session. Seems to be caused by host migration Fixed as of 22.17.4

And things I am not sure are bugs but I figured I should include:

-Lures explode before Eidolon retreats Changed as of 22.20.0 

-Random magnetic of massive damage on Hydrolyst, not caused by broken Synovia

Edited by ldegroodt115
Lures no longer explode before Eidolon is gone — thanks! Cannot strike though on mobile.

On 2018-3-20 at 7:31 PM, MrNaxeros said:

Host somehow becomes invincible and can't be damaged, receive any status proc and can't go into operator mode. This stupid bug ruined two Eidolon runs.

Have been avoiding Eidolon hunts for a while due to game breaking bugs but was in a good mood today and decided to try killing a Teralyst and this bug happened to me. Became invincible, couldn't use operator but could cast abilities and revive teammates. Still ruined the fight for me and my team.

Super frustrating that several months after release these boss fights still aren't in a good working order.

Edited by wargthewarg

On 2/10/2018 at 6:51 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Update 22.12.0: Gantulyst/Hydrolyst Feedback + Bug Report Megathread

This update introduced 2 new Eidolons! The GANTULYST and the HYDROLYST. We will be using this thread to house your feedback AND your bug reports on these two new Eidolon additions. 

If you would like to read more about these new Eidolons, please visit the update thread:https://forums.warframe.com/topic/918482-shrine-of-the-eidolon-update-22120/

Bug report guidelines: 

• Be as detailed as possible! The more information we have on the issue, the better we can track down the cause. 
  • Provide steps on how to reproduce the bug that answer "How was I able to produce this bug, and can I do it again?"
  • If possible, provide video and image of the reported issue.  

Thank you!

Sir i was post in forum General bug. 3 bug that i know until now, please read it ...i was telling like a story too....and we are tired about this bug. 

after birb prime release i encountered next bugs, listed in order of frustration caused.

1) Unable to summon Gantulyst or Hydrolyst, shrine shows different number of shards installed for every team member, even if everyone iinstalled them, sometimes smashig them at random works, sometimes not.

2) Eidolon escapes with lure attached

3) Small sentients and violet portals spawn underground, we cant get gem untill they regen full shield for boss or he moves out of portal reach. mostly happens at last phase(head).

4) Unable to use transference

5) Random teleport to cetus gate

6) Bugged damage numbers showing 0(like when you miss and hit immune eidolon body instead of limb) and hp bar of the limb not moving untill killed

1st issue is the most frustrating and happens almost every time, i can live with others. please fix eidolon summon.

Edited by Sqecmi

On 3/18/2018 at 4:25 PM, couek3bjo4 said:

He didn't go to heaven and I didn't get a reward.

5398f6e23a61df19bccddf307727af83.JPG

Got the same bug here with the Gantulyst today. Captured it, but it just went to sleep instead. I still have the Launcher and EE.log files.

Bug with the shrine.
When we capture any Eidolons, we get the brilliant eidolon shard, to invoke the next eidolon we must sacrifice it in the shrine.
The bug really ruins the hunting night.
I do not know how to activate, this bug continues to exist even when the entire mission is restarted.
When a player is going to place a shard in the shrine, the "Insert" option appears, once the brilliant eidolon shard has been placed, the option "Remove" appears.
The bug consists of the "remove" option, because it appears when you have not inserted a brilliant eidolon shard. And by pressing remove, you take the brilliant eidolon shard from another partner, making it impossible to activate the shrine to see the next eidolon.

Sorry for the english

Really bad time in the Plains yesterday. Went on Eidolon hunt bounty mission with random group. All was well until I died. When I was revived, I could not go into void/kid mode--I was clicking #5 to no avail. It kept saying "ability already in use". In addition to this, I could use none of my frame abilities. Again, "ability in use" message. I just waited since the thing was almost dead but then it retreated because of sunrise coming. I died just as the bounty failed and was revived and I showed up as my tenno/kid thing and couldn't go into "frame mode" or whatever. I could use my void blast and had to gimp my way to the Cetus gate. Took a while. Everyone had left the squad. To add insult to injury, I kept none of the sentient cores I picked up. Ugh. Not sure if that's because the bounty failed or not..I thought you kept those, though. 

Love this game. Has been glitchy lately. Hope fixes are inbound. 

Edited by MenstrualDeranged

4 hours ago, MrNaxeros said:

Eidolons sometimes spontanously teleport as if their synova was destroyed without being linked to lures. Despite lures being connected the eidolon teleported right after destroying it's shield.

Can confirm, it seems to mostly happen during the hydrolyst for me. It's very frustrating and resets its shields. 

-Experienced "ability in use" bug where no abilities, switching to operator or offhand melee attacks were executable.  It was on Mirage prime, running Neo fissure defense on Stephano, Uranus.  

-Not sure if bug but while "toggle sprint" is enabled can't execute bullet jumps from crouching possition.  Please tell me that's not anything intended.

Since yesterday Warframe continues to block and to give problems in the loading of anything.
This does not happen only to me, but to all the players I meet and with whom I play for a while.  The network still doesn't respond, it crashes, all the uploads get stuck and spit you out.:sad: