Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 22.12.0: Gantulyst/Hydrolyst Feedback + Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

I feel like i'm only repeating stuff that has been said, but here i go:

at the hydrolyst phase we had three lure, we we arrived at the third part to kill, we realised one of the lures had teleported away. One of our teammate went to get another lure and got stuck in hacking . I tried to get another, the other two got wiped at the same time they killed the hydrolyst (we are begginer at that exept the one who got stuck). We managed to kill it with only  2 lures nearby and still got the rewards (only me who was still alive or able to move).

so we got 2 bugs happening in this hunt: stuck in hacking and teleporting lure

Edited by silyriash
typos

• 2 months later...

I am sure they will NEVER fix this annoying and gamebreaking bugs. All this: Lures disappearing before the Eidolon reaches Water / Eidolon Lightshow that ignores Settings (No Joke im using sunglasses while fighting Garry and Harry) / The random teleports cause he is "stuck"  although he most likely gets stuck on the next Tree for a few Minutes / the sometimes irrational dmg of some abilitys that are not dodgeable ( Got Terry that almost oneshot my lures with his Ground smash attack [The player seeking shockwaves] )

All this is STILL happening. DE got more than enough time to fix this! Im pretty sure that the plains of eidolon will get the same treatment as the trials: Forgotten and thrown in the Bin.

I am sure they will NEVER fix this annoying and gamebreaking bugs. All this: Lures disappearing before the Eidolon reaches Water / Eidolon Lightshow that ignores Settings (No Joke im using sunglasses while fighting Garry and Harry) / The random teleports cause he is "stuck"  although he most likely gets stuck on the next Tree for a few Minutes / the sometimes irrational dmg of some abilitys that are not dodgeable ( Got Terry that almost oneshot my lures with his Ground smash attack [The player seeking shockwaves] wich shouldnt do THAT much damage)

All this is STILL happening. DE got more than enough time to fix this! Im pretty sure that the plains of eidolon will get the same treatment as the trials: Forgotten and thrown in the Bin.

• 1 month later...

Hey People, #*!% you. i ran 7 tridolons today,and i got bullS#&$ted like you've  never seen before. times of eidolons teleporting away even though charged lures are in range: 6; times being nuked/1shot by Harry: 17; other notable bullS#&$: lures just stopped working on one Harry and he died instead of getting capped; One Harry just despawned our lures and we had to kill him because there were only 2 minutes left. 

How is not even the teleport thing patched yet? Come on DE, at least have POE fixed before releasing Fortuna!