Update 22.12.0: Gantulyst/Hydrolyst Feedback + Bug Report Megathread

Gantulyst and Hydrolyst are still teleporting in the middle of the fight, sometimes multiple times in a row while seemingly not stuck on any level geometry. In fact, sometimes the Hydrolyst will teleport immediately after emerging from a different lake. Not sure how it could get stuck again so fast. This is all with several charged lures tethered to them.

Please take a look at this bug, it's the most punishing part of Eidolon hunts especially since they respawn with full shields.

Now the third time our lures if they come near the Hydrolyst just get insta killed for some reasons and cant capture it.

Before Gantulyst and Hydrolyst on another hunt were teleporting around (first time i saw that in the middle of a fight and that even happened 2 times in a row.... stealing time only and pissing you off)

And really have to say that out now because i just had a screaming rage quit in the plains screaming at my teammates who were insulting me for beeing an idiot killing the last one (we didnt had lures and i had that situation before it just finished them instantly so you couldnt cap it anymore, so i decided to just end it, specially because you get rewards either way no matter if dead or alive) and i in return screamed back to them over voice chat (even if i was more angry at the mechanics of the hydralyst fight that made me more angry and not that guys) and really think about quiting slowly if that all goes on. Just having to much bad luck in general lately (not to speak of RL even...) and lately just to many bugs and for some reason im progressing really slow from MR 23 to MR 25 (started oct last year and worked good, now doesnt anymore) and everything lately only makes me angry ingame. Specially got the feeling community grows more terrible slowly, as i started felt like a good community, feels like it changes slowly.

Back to topic: This stupid ability spam in all directions one hitting nearly everything (including lures often) and the EMPs (that SERIOUSLY only provoke then doing anything else and only let you use your energy rechargers and delay the battle if at best) are not what i would call a challanging boss fight and sounds very cheap. Its easy just designing a boss that spams all his abilitys in all directions so you cant dodge them and get hit (often downed) by them. Cant remember it was like this from the beginning of the Eidolon fights since never felt a problem with them (hell i even took loki and a lanka and worked pretty good and was dealing most damage for some reason).

First the Beast of Sanctuary that made me leave that mode, Kuva Survival that caused some problems, and now after always getting more and more frustrations with the third eidolon ... (seriously i dont need more stress in my life, i already got anger problems anyways so i really dont need this...) ... i dont mind a challange, thats what i like sorties for (even if there could be more of a challange in warframe) but the third eidolon spamming its abilitys is not challanging, its just and only annoying, provoking and not fun at all anymore.

Also, lures disappearing before the Eidolon so as you shoot it you kill instead of capping it?

• 1 month later...

I feel like i'm only repeating stuff that has been said, but here i go:

at the hydrolyst phase we had three lure, we we arrived at the third part to kill, we realised one of the lures had teleported away. One of our teammate went to get another lure and got stuck in hacking . I tried to get another, the other two got wiped at the same time they killed the hydrolyst (we are begginer at that exept the one who got stuck). We managed to kill it with only  2 lures nearby and still got the rewards (only me who was still alive or able to move).

so we got 2 bugs happening in this hunt: stuck in hacking and teleporting lure

Edited by silyriash
typos
  • 2 months later...

I am sure they will NEVER fix this annoying and gamebreaking bugs. All this: Lures disappearing before the Eidolon reaches Water / Eidolon Lightshow that ignores Settings (No Joke im using sunglasses while fighting Garry and Harry) / The random teleports cause he is "stuck"  although he most likely gets stuck on the next Tree for a few Minutes / the sometimes irrational dmg of some abilitys that are not dodgeable ( Got Terry that almost oneshot my lures with his Ground smash attack [The player seeking shockwaves] )

All this is STILL happening. DE got more than enough time to fix this! Im pretty sure that the plains of eidolon will get the same treatment as the trials: Forgotten and thrown in the Bin.

I am sure they will NEVER fix this annoying and gamebreaking bugs. All this: Lures disappearing before the Eidolon reaches Water / Eidolon Lightshow that ignores Settings (No Joke im using sunglasses while fighting Garry and Harry) / The random teleports cause he is "stuck"  although he most likely gets stuck on the next Tree for a few Minutes / the sometimes irrational dmg of some abilitys that are not dodgeable ( Got Terry that almost oneshot my lures with his Ground smash attack [The player seeking shockwaves] wich shouldnt do THAT much damage)

All this is STILL happening. DE got more than enough time to fix this! Im pretty sure that the plains of eidolon will get the same treatment as the trials: Forgotten and thrown in the Bin.

• 1 month later...

Hey People, #*!% you. i ran 7 tridolons today,and i got bullS#&$ted like you've  never seen before. times of eidolons teleporting away even though charged lures are in range: 6; times being nuked/1shot by Harry: 17; other notable bullS#&$: lures just stopped working on one Harry and he died instead of getting capped; One Harry just despawned our lures and we had to kill him because there were only 2 minutes left. 

How is not even the teleport thing patched yet? Come on DE, at least have POE fixed before releasing Fortuna!