Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 22.12.0: Gantulyst/Hydrolyst Feedback + Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Eido Shrine Bugged Until A Player Leaves

This has happened to me twice whilst being in a four player squad, doing the 3x hunt. It also happens after killing the Teralyst. The first time it happened, there was no interaction prompt at the shrine and it wasn't humming. So I left the squad and then the second Eidolon appeared without me using a shard.

The second time, the shrine would only allow use to place three shards. So a player left the squad and then the 2nd Eidolon appeared.

9 hours ago, Maizaeku said:

but what happened is that 3 of the 4 of us donated our birlliant shards to summon the next eidolon, and the 4th was unable to, so the mission ended. BUT the main issue, to me, is that although our shards were unused, we weren't able to pick them back up / receive them from the mission.

Usually when this happens to me, i just hop on my archwing fly around for a bit and come back to the shrine and it seems to work.

This bug only occurs in the Plains of the Eidolon. When I transform into my operator and transform back into my warframe the game sensitivity becomes significantly higher then what i have set in the options.

my specs

Mouse: Logitech G303

Logitech software mouse sensitivity: 1600 dpi

in game settings:

jlhDSrO.png

Game crashes when I try to enter the room with Quills. Happens without fail, tried half a dozen times on different days. Game also sometimes crashes other times when doing stuff in relation to cetus and the plains. The one with the Quills is the only specific one I can think of

Sometimes getting revived while hunting eidolons you end up not being able to do anything. Switch weapons, attack, use powers, etc.

If you're getting "abilty already in use" while trying to do any of those things, dying will let you use powers and switch into operator mode, but you still can't use your weapons.

I've gotten the teleporting teralyst (despawn and spawn somewhere else) bug so many times it's crazy. I'm convinced that it is a host/client issue.

As general feedback, vomvalyst spawns near the teralyst are sometimes too thin, to the point you can end up waiting 1-2 minutes just to get the lures charged once you start a fight. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't.

hey when i had the kiteer arrow on the cernosprime and swith it from vertical spread to horizontal spread the diamond trail affect that the kiteer arows has but when i then equipes aros arows while in horizontal mode is shows the hearts but as soon as i witch the trail particals when back to the kiteers arrow i started out with i could not get a picture bucause of tiing isues but it dose happen

just played the new 3 part eidolon mission, was using trinity prime.

all of a sudden i couldn't use my abilities because it said they were all in use and even holding X to respawn wasn't working till i actually died and had a button to respawn i could click.

8 hours ago, NOVABIRD said:

just played the new 3 part eidolon mission, was using trinity prime.

all of a sudden i couldn't use my abilities because it said they were all in use and even holding X to respawn wasn't working till i actually died and had a button to respawn i could click.

I've had this problem too, where I can't use abilities or switch in and out of operator mode until I die and respawn. Had another teammate with the same problem as well, had to let them die without reviving so they got their abilities back. As far as I can tell it happens randomly, though it could be related to the eidolon hitting you with an attack when you're using an ability.

So I had an eidolon run this morning but after we captured the teralyst the brilliant shard did not drop, so we reload into the plains. After we capture the teralyst the second time we found out the shrine was broken. The shrine was then broken every subsequent run so we could never escalate the fight to the other eidolons.

(The brilliant shards did drop for the other runs, However the shrine appeared to be physically broken, and would not except sacrifices and that was the whole night cycle)

Edited by Fierceshade
Clarity

In the plains of eidelon when getting onto one of the grineer flying things (I forget the name) I fell through the world and continuously kept falling.  I think either another player tried to get onto it at the same time as me, or it was destroyed during the animation to get on.  Note the falling happened towards the end of the animation to get onto the flying thing.  I then continuously accelerated and looped over and over again.  Note: unstuck did not work as it teleported me near the surface but then I just kept falling.

Today (17th) Prototype Sabotage bounty is bugged for me. The Supply Drop (kill enemies then destroy crates) is not spawning new enemies after the first crate. The bounty then times out and fails. Another, lesser, issue is that frequently (about 60% of the time) when a bounty fails like this (objective becomes impossible to complete) on returning to Cetus I get a message saying abandoning bounty. Even after the bounty failed.

Oh boy, where to start....

1) Synovia hit boxes visually de-synced, mainly the shoulder/arm ones, and especially during certain animations.

2) Eidolons incorrectly peace out, sometimes when you kill a Synovia but a lure is attached, other times just in the middle of bringing down their shield.

3) Unable to summon Gantulyst - shrine is non-interactable after capturing the Teralyst (bounty progress updates correctly, Brilliant shard is in my mission progress screen).

4) Hydrolyst Blooms spawning inside terrain.

5) Vomvalysts somehow getting underground and are unable to be killed.  When the Eidolon goes invulnerable and these guys heal its shield, there is nothing that can stop the Eidolon's shield from getting back to full or longer, forcing you to wait around a ton of time before you just have to drain it again.

6) Sentient cores on the ground being knocked away, even as far as the opposite edges of the map over a kilometer away.

I know many of these are probably not seen by some people, because the Eidolons never get to use half of their abiltiies when they are cheesed in 4 minutes, but those that are challenging themselves either solo, in pugs, or in non-meta groups, these kinds of things are the difference between getting kills or not in a given night.

Wonder how long before "Eidolons are too hard to maintain, we are just going to remove them".

Ran into a bug that prevent the capture of hydrolyst this morning. A friend and I were duoing the eidolons and we had three lures charged for the hyrdolyst and they were in range for the capture but I guess geometery from the area we we at blocked the los of the lures so the hydrolyst ended up killed instead of captured. We were fighting it at the cave between er-phryah's vigil and twin horns on the western opening of that cave  on that hillside area.

Also, it is extremely frustrating if the eidolon capture bugs out as you end up with basically no reward in the way of focus from shards. Having successfully fought the three eidolon but be cheated out the hydrolyst capture at the end gave us just 1 brillant shard and we lost out on the chance at the rarest arcanes. At least have the hydrolyst give a brillant shard on kill so that you end the night with 2 brilliants if the lures bug out.

And yet more bugs. In addition to the occasional bug of the Eidolons displacing for no reason we had this 1. Could not extract at the end, no loading would occur. Tried the "Leaving squad" option, but still nothing. Had to abort, since we were on a timer and all rewards got lost. Check spoilers for proof.

Look into this please, a 3 Eidolon 3 rotations hunt turned into 2 for me, lost a good chunk of focus and 3 arcanes, not pleasant.

Spoiler

6oaNZTd.jpg

oDVITBh.jpg

0UsK80x.jpg