Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 22.12.0: Gantulyst/Hydrolyst Feedback + Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Excess lighting/effects

While the effects seem to have been toned down a little bit they are still very flarey for brains that are prone to seizures, most noteably the spinning laser type section of the Gantulyst is a really sharp light, which is hard to avoid if you're craning your neck to try shoot out his weak spots. Hydrolyst has the "sharp" lightning and seems to have way too many bright effects all at once, an issue that Gantulyst also shares.

Suggestion - When you tweaked the fissures lighting after you added them, you made the light and the flashes "softer", kind of how the stalkers flickers are soft not sharp, something like that would be an enormous help. Currently, if I tried to run a hunt twice in one day (my day, not cetus) I would definitely be doing the jitterbug which is going to make "farming" for shards, cores etc a very long painful and tiresome task.

Operator switching

I have also experienced being unable to switch to operator during the Hydrolyst fight. I had just avoided one of the big puddles of doom but cant think of anything specific that could of caused it. I would hit 5, pop out and pop straight back in to my warframe. I'm unsure if this is intended and it fixed itself after a few minutes but it made me more useless than my seizure brain does during these fights lol

Host migration

This is painful. Ended up having to leave and restart which wastes a lot of time if the gates then take an age to open.

Considering the name of the thread, this is as good a place as any to post this. Rage/Hunter Adrenaline are unaffected by the new eidolons. The big beams from the sky don't provide energy, and near as I can tell nothing they do triggers rage/hunter adrenaline and it's becoming down right frustrating. I donno if it's a bug or not, as it seems like one considering the teralyst triggers it, and...these two eidolons are the only things i've encountered in the entire game that don't trigger rage/HA.

Il y a 8 heures, Cat-On-orbit a dit :
  Masquer le contenu

Hum Eidolon still teleporting with lure charged and close . yeah raid was buggy yeah !

Happened to me 2 night in a row.. Mostly during Hydrolyst.. (and almost missing the 3x3 each time because of this) Don,t know what cause it .. But when he get to full shield again it's kinda a pain to deal with it after...  One of the night it was 2 tele.. The other it was like 3 tele .. 

I didn't do raids .. But you said they were buggy  a lot..

Sorry but Eidolons are really buggy atm .. THis tele thing could be the difference for a lot of PUB squads  and even organized ones.. between doing another hydro or not risking it.. 

Hello.Can't collect sentient cores. Resolved.Thank you.Yet there are more bugs in this message.It's not well structured.I'm sorry for that.

So, what happened chronologically happened:

I, with two friends began at Plains of Eidolon. After running some time at different directions for the Lures, it seemed that I returned to the gates where I came in.Then I run again but my friends told me that I am standing in the place.So I reconnected.It was ok but my kubrow didn't follow me( and there was empty space in UI where kubrow should be). We fought Eidolon but it seemed too much to handle.After some time collecting sentient cores we decided to go back killing few grineers in process.Then at the beginning(yet a bit far from the exit) I tried opening "items collected" screen.At the same time my computer crashed and my friends finished mission.Later I traded cores for quills standing.Maybe 1 more than possible, I am not sure.(Also I bought first amp if that's important)

Since then every sentient cores I collect aren't l listed in "items collected" screen and I can't seem to have it.So ,basically, I collect them for naught.

Thank you for your patience.

Edited by Dmitri123
Issue was resolved.Yet it contains more bugs.So I keep the original message.Don't have time to structurize it.Sorry.

Using Skywing makes companions vanish

Using Skywing makes companions (Sentinels and pets) disappear.

Reproducibility: always

Steps to reproduce:

1. Enter the Plains of Eidolon from Cetus (the bug does not happen if you enter the Plains directly from the Orbiter).
  2. Use Archwing Launcher.
  3. Leave Skywing. The companion's HP bar will be greyed out (like they're invulnerable), they won't be present, won't buff you, Sentinels don't vacuum, etc etc etc.

• While fighting in POE I can't use any abilities and have to die and revive myself to reset the problem.
  • Teralysts will teleport away even if they are tethered by lure
  • About 15% of the time, the shrine doesn't work at all even when resetting the instance by going into Cetus and coming back out
  • The lures are awful and block shots and prevent people from jumping into the air, they should have all their collision disabled

I find sth wrong and i think it was bugged.

Today after i bought Octavia's naw skin and music pack ,i found that the (DRUK) music pack has missing .

But some of my music (used DRUK pack) was still working .

I think it's a bug ~ but not a big deal ,hope de can fix it fastly .

Couple bugs i want to show off:

1. I just went with my friend to PoE, and when doors opened i saw this:Rs3d8r1.jpg

My friend was fine, I jumped down, could kill enemies above me, normally walk on plains. That what it looked like i jumped off the entry:BopFeEc.jpg

I could also... use Archwing. Then this happened:

nN32KCZ.jpgEZ8GYgc.jpg

2. Casually playing Harrow on Hydron and it seems that there is some bug with his augment "Lasting Covenant", when getting a headshot somtimes doesn't affect actuall buff but still working on his 4th ability duration. Weapon i used was Buzlock if its important. 

Here you can see diffrence between buff duration and ult duration:usYTHwe.jpg

And here u can see no buff but still affecting duration on his 4th ability (and also no red crits):kca2lUF.jpg

3. I just returned from Eidolon hunting to Cetus but when the gate oppened there was only deep dark blue area, I juped off and was falling down in eternity, I used quick travel to fix it and I teleported myself to the fisher lady, everything was fine (i mean all NPC's were working right) but there was no gate instead of it there was the same dark deep blue area, then i relized im alone and I looked on minimap to see this: sZLXitS.jpg

(on this picture i was also falling, trying to come back to the entry; my warframe disappeared but effects of mele weapon (these light yellow lights) stayed visible)

4. And could you make a weapon that looks like this mash up of Orvius and Pandero xDDD:hnmyvn0.jpg

I'm really sorry for my bad English,

Greetings from Poland ;)

Edited by TheWarAliens

Well... I can't say I've experienced bugs on Cetus when I'm playing solo or with just one friend but in a 4 man group it feels like anything can happen, just recently I couldn't switch to operator at all. Tried going into the water, /unstuck and finally dying but nothing worked except reconnecting to squad. Yes we were going for those Eidolons at night and the fights themselves were fine.

madurai void strike losing functionality is really annoying, its completely random, when downed and you self revive using X its 50/50 chance of not working anymore for rest of mission, ive experienced it in every setup, being host, not being host, on 1st self revive, on any other self revive after 1st, its literally a 50/50 chance it stops working and that is horrible as void strike is the main source of damage multiplier :( have done over 150 hydrolysts and the only way to avoid this glitch is not go down or wait to be revived by others

Madurai school Void Strike does not seem to work properly when fighting eidolons. First of all, the damage multiplier seems to apply inconsistently if at all during the fight. This started occuring after the beam weapon update (hotfix 22.13.3), or atleast thats when i personally noticed it. Secondly, Void Strike seems to stop working if you self revive during the eidolon fight, or maybe its just the UI element that stops working. Damage seems so inconsistent that its hard to tell whether or not its actually working in the background.

Void Strike seems to work normally when testing it in the simulacrum. It also seems to work in normal missions and what i could see from my testing it even works after self revive.

Is this a hidden Void Strike nerf when using it against eidolons in the plains, or did i miss it in the patch notes? 

If not, could you look into it?

Il y a 5 heures, Madraz a dit :

Madurai school Void Strike does not seem to work properly when fighting eidolons. First of all, the damage multiplier seems to apply inconsistently if at all during the fight. This started occuring after the beam weapon update (hotfix 22.13.3), or atleast thats when i personally noticed it. Secondly, Void Strike seems to stop working if you self revive during the eidolon fight, or maybe its just the UI element that stops working. Damage seems so inconsistent that its hard to tell whether or not its actually working in the background.

Void Strike seems to work normally when testing it in the simulacrum. It also seems to work in normal missions and what i could see from my testing it even works after self revive.

Is this a hidden Void Strike nerf when using it against eidolons in the plains, or did i miss it in the patch notes? 

If not, could you look into it?

Can confirm ..  There was even a thread about it 

Also the teleporting bug needs to get fixed ASAP .. You still see that the Eidolon is attached to the lures and he is teleporting .. You see an 300 m attachment once he teleports.. That<s gamebreaking for those who want to speedrun 

and 

All these bugs.. Yes it already has been posted but since there is no response about it .. I will continue posting it 

Edited by MunsuLight

After doing a three Eidolon capture with a squad, we got all our rewards, but we simply could not extract. All four of us were standing in the hall, but we didn't see all of the "Waiting for players" in the UI, so our only choice was to abort, but we didnt get our rewards after aborting the mission. I was actually excited for my Gantulyst Articula...

On 2/26/2018 at 2:05 PM, Cat-On-orbit said:
  Hide contents

Hum Eidolon still teleporting with lure charged and close . yeah raid was buggy yeah !

this....all of this.

We had 1 teleport away, in the middle of the fight, wasn't downed, wasn't screaming....just left.

I have not receved the Hidden Messages start poem. I enter into my inbox and it is not there, however ordis dose respond as if I had read it. But I still dont move past the solve the riddel in the inbox stage in my codex or mission log in the navigation windo.

Just got my magus replenish and was fired up to try it out. Now i am a sad man and feel like DE just duped me on building and farming for this thing. DE, why the heck did you not write the hidden timer stat and add "per second" in the description? Or better, if you make all of them have 1 second duration, or flatly add the health just like that.