Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 22.12.0: Gantulyst/Hydrolyst Feedback + Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

The Gantulyst is the only Eidolon I have a bone to pick with. Dear Lord this fight is so unpleasant! The synovia under its arms seem to have incredibly small hit boxes which make shooting them very tough when combined with the shaking ground and all the abilities it spams. Sometimes I get zeroes when I’m shooting directly at it.

The orbital lazers are also acting funny. In some instances they insta-kill me while in other cases they will only take away a few bits of health.

Edited by (XB1)OTF SERENiTY

I wonder how many times this has been mentioned:

- Eidolons sometimes decide to teleport, even though there are sufficient charged lures in range.

- Lures despawn at 5 minutes before night ends, not allowing the player to capture any eidolons.

- Void Strike (Madurai) gets removed completely after you die and respawn

- Eidolons insta-kill players when it casts a "air burst" of energy and the player is mid-air. (not talking about the part after a limb is destroyed)

- Eidolons sometimes dont get captured even if you have sufficient charged lures in range.

- Cant use any abilties, cant switch to operator mode. Sometimes going out-of-bounds in water fixes this.

Edited by soshootso

Here we are:

• Unairu wisp doesnt work in whole Eidelon hunt, with 100% unlocked summoning wisp's I don't see any of them that they come's or my squad team when I ask them did they see wisp's.
  • Many time during Eidelon hunt, Teralyst/Guntalyst/Hydrolist jump's or drop's I don't understand how and why, but on this screenshot u can see Hydrolist on a Tree how he stays which is really funny.
  • Also after killing/capturing each of them drops like Mod's/Arcanes/Shards I see on the wrong position, in this mission I was found shard on a tree not close to a place where we are capture Hydrolist.

KUhkDMu.jpg

Il y a 5 heures, AvPCelticPredator a dit :

Here we are:

• Unairu wisp doesnt work in whole Eidelon hunt, with 100% unlocked summoning wisp's I don't see any of them that they come's or my squad team when I ask them did they see wisp's.
  • Many time during Eidelon hunt, Teralyst/Guntalyst/Hydrolist jump's or drop's I don't understand how and why, but on this screenshot u can see Hydrolist on a Tree how he stays which is really funny.
  • Also after killing/capturing each of them drops like Mod's/Arcanes/Shards I see on the wrong position, in this mission I was found shard on a tree not close to a place where we are capture Hydrolist.

KUhkDMu.jpg

Unairu Wisp are at the feet of the Eidolon you are hunting .. You should mark the eidolon.. normally it's at the red mark

For the loot problem "only Itzal" can save your problem .. but yeah I've this happened to me before Itzal.. and even after ..

5 hours ago, MunsuLight said:

Unairu Wisp are at the feet of the Eidolon you are hunting .. You should mark the eidolon.. normally it's at the red mark

For the loot problem "only Itzal" can save your problem .. but yeah I've this happened to me before Itzal.. and even after ..

Unairu wisp's description doesn't mentioned anything about "Itzal" that is a stupid, cuz description says that I can summon wisp by 100% on damaging enemies and also they can be pick up by alies too.

I can normaly in missions summoned wisp's on damaging enemies, but the only problem is that I'm unable to summon wisp's on Eidelon hunt when I damaging Teralyst.

That doesn't have any sense.

If description say's: "On damaging enemies" then must to be on damaging, not by using Itzal etc.

So, with your answer I can confirmed by 100% that Unairu Wisp is broken on Eidelon hunt and doesn't work properly.

Really shame DE. :sad:

Edited by AvPCelticPredator

1 hour ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

They spawn in normal missions I can confirm that 100% but don't spawn in Eidelon hunt.

They spawn for me during the hunts though. But since they spawn where the enemy marker is, not where you hit the enemy, and since they obey the laws of physics (e.g. on hills they will roll down), they end up being either at the bottom of the hill or beneath the ground (where Eidolon stands) quite often.

1 minute ago, kyori said:

The Gantulyst sometimes will infinite cast the protective orange globe, keep emitting from the Eidolon itself making damaging it impossible. I'm sure this is a bug eh?

Is not impossible, u will saw some eidelon vomvalysts how attach on him who protect him from damage and he will track him, all what u need to do is to kill that vomvalys asap and he will be vulnerable again, but to kill that vomvalyts u will need to use your secondary on your AMP cuz primary on AMP doesnt deal dmg.

9 hours ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Is not impossible, u will saw some eidelon vomvalysts how attach on him who protect him from damage and he will track him, all what u need to do is to kill that vomvalys asap and he will be vulnerable again, but to kill that vomvalyts u will need to use your secondary on your AMP cuz primary on AMP doesnt deal dmg.

I think you totally misunderstood the bug I was saying

Me and my ssquad now tried to do it 2 times and eveytime we couldnt place the shards at the shrine.. even though we all had brilliants and we picked the right mission. going into the water didnt help either. simply spoken we could only go for teralyst this night.. definitely needs fixing.

I just noticed what was causing a weapon reload bug I've been having a lot in the Eidolon fights.

When a Status Effect Resistance Arcane procs (for example: Arcane Nullifier) it produces a 'melee block' animation which seems to cause the next weapon reload to fail.  So after the magnetic scream attack the next reload I attempt to make will almost always fail.

This can be replicated in the Simulacrum with Arcane Resistance and Venomous Eximus Infested (AI off to make things easier).  After my arcane procs, it replaces the Primary/Secondary weapon in my hands with my Melee weapon presumably causing the weapon to fail to reload when it runs out of ammo.

Edit:
Adding on that it will not allow manual reloading either when this happens, I have to switch to my secondary/melee weapon and back to reload my weapon usually.  But dodge rolling and quick melee might also work after testing it out a bit more.

Edited by Ailyene

I usually do not post on forums, however, this time my patience actually ran out and I really do not understand how game breaking bugs still exist  in this game:

• The famous "ability freeze" bug - around 100+ Eidolon hunt runs and at least someone and at least ONCE suffers from this bug EVERY SECOND RUN. Suddenly you can't push X to resurrect, you can't use any abilities, you can't go into operator mode. So mid-fight I have to run around doing nothing or trying to run into water because sometimes (just sometimes) it helps. Its  very cool when this happens when you, for example, have to use harrow's 4 to protect your team or use trins blessing and then half your team dies.
  • The famous madurai "void strike" bug. Void strike is cool, but what if you could use it only once per Eidolon hunt? Well there is a nice challenge for madurai users: if you die while having void strike stacks... You loose the ability to benefit from the void strike buff during all through that run. Cool I'd say?
  • The famous "you can have 100 lures charged 1 meters away, but I will still despawn" bug. Authors - the Eidolons. Its always funny to keep up the pace in order to do 3 full runs in one night just to see Eidolons disappearing with no reason, sometimes even couple times in a row - great!

I don't know what you guys think, but according to me these are very serious bugs ESPECIALLY when you are after multi runs. Waited 1.5 hours to do 3 runs? Nope, here is a bunch of random stuff that will make it way harder. Maybe this is meant to be that way? Like a challenge mode or so?

Great, by following their report guide mission-bugs-and-log-files they ignoring my report and they says this to me:

Hello AvPCelticPredator,

We thank you for bringing this to our attention, however we do not collect bug reports via support ticket. We ask that you post bugs to the appropriate section on the Warframe Bug Reporting subforums located at the link below.

Warframe PC Bug Forums

These forums are monitored daily by Warframe moderators, developers, and designers. We use these forums to efficiently collect information on all types of issues in Warframe and get the fixes to the devs or designer responsible quicker.

We are sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience and we do hope you have a great time moving forward. Enjoy Warframe!

So, If Am wrong, or doing something wrong, then why they are write this:

If you wish to send us your log file, please follow these steps:
- Quit the game after encoutering the bug, before loading up another mission.
- Open \Users\yourwindowsusername\AppData\Local\Warframe (the AppData folder may be hidden).
- Open a support ticket at http://support.warframe.com and send us your EE.log.

I came to the conclusion that it is best to place a few images in a bug report and then let them know what would be a problem and how to solve it without a log file.
Or it is best that we do not help them anyway, so let them solve the problems they themselves have caused , :nerd: