Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zhuge Critical Chance reduced to 10 Percent

Voltage

On 2/9/2018 at 7:30 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

This is not intentional and will be reverted, dev stat test that didn't get rolled back.

Thanx Space Mom, that takes alot of the stress off my chest. Speaking of a stressed chest When are we supposed to get these buffs on console, Because my Supra, Zhuge, Dera, and my Baddest Baby Girl Boltor Prime. Are excited about getting made over. They keep askin me "Daddy when am I gonna get my hair and nails done, when am I gettin that new dress and shoes you promised me. I gotta be Mackin Stlye. They over on console shinning like a brand new Quarter and we still lookin like a hand full of pennies found in somebody's parking lot somewhere" Can you let me know so I can let my girls know when it's gonna be their shine time.

#2 Space Momz is on Death Row now. we got our own room on the ship now,but space Momz gets put on death Row? I'm like keep the spare bedroom, Space Momz beats a new bedroom any day of the week.Was that the sacrifice they were talkin about when they gave that lil whif of an EXcaliber Umbra? Mr. Kentucky Blue Grass with the "Go Go Gadget Arms" Feel like it's okay to just cart Space Momz off to Death Row and We her Space Children (of All Ages ) are supposed to let that slide Right. Space Momz, We're coming to bust you out. 

So where ever they got you tucked away. Don't even bother to unpack, You ain't gonna be there long enough to wet your tooth brush. Your Tenno are comin to getcha.

On 2/12/2018 at 11:54 AM, bAnthony24 said:

Well im glad they fixed this one and nerfed the attica... makes the attica useless my 280% dmg riven is totally S#&$ rolled the damn thing 72x to get that and now it does nothing.... to much time... waisted :(

Uhh, you’ll still wreck with a Hunter Munitions build, if not moreso with a crit build now. I don’t get the sentiment here.