Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.12.1

[DE]Megan

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.12.1

As predicted, some new font changes slipped through the Mainline cracks! We have better text optimizations coming next week, but have fixed it for now!

*Missed U22.12.0 Addition:

• New Riven challenges are here! Many of them brought to you by the Design Council!

*Missed U22.12.0 Sound Change:

• Volume adjustments and balancing between all Warframes and their powers. (Turned up quiet powers and turned down loud powers)

Changes:

• Updated sounds to the Redeemer and Sarpa.
  • Increased the weapon damage and projectile speed of the Dargyn when flying it yourself.
  • Removed unintended drop shadow on Chat text. 
  • Removed placeholder tags on new Riven challenge descriptions. 

Fixes:

• Fixed crashing when exiting the water in a Submersible mission. 
  • Fixed cases of crashing when attempting to Revive.
  • Fixes towards Vomvalyst Lures not teleporting to players who are extremely far away. 
  • Fixed Market Warframe Skins/Helmets that use the default diorama showing the equipped Warframe instead of the Warframe the Skin is for.

Had to kill 12 Dargyns in a row WITH A BOW without dying for my latest riven... My god that is annoying... At least give us a game mode where that came be done in 1 mission reasonably... spent an entire day on the plains trying to get enough things to spawn... Geez

"Removed unintended drop shadow on Chat text."
Too bad, I quite liked the shadowdrop. It made the chat visible to read even when transparent. Can we have a toggle for that instead? It was very fashionable.

Also, there is no mention for a fix for Chroma's Fury buff not working? In works? Because it makes no difference with or without full Fury Vex Armor buff.

Archived