Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.12.1

[DE]Megan

please fix the way attachments float on rhino prime when using the rhino mastodon skin on rhino prime, its the same bug that happened with the palatine skin before where its placed as if the prime parts are toggled on

with prime parts:

JcBNpqO.jpg

without prime parts

3LuNz2x.jpg

Just now, eyf101 said:

Chroma now gets shredded by enemies at level 80, His armor buff was supposed to remain untouched but now seems to have been also nerfed to hell, PLEASE let that be un-intentional, he cannot survive nearly as well as before, the damage buff was kind of broken so a "fix" is understandable, but now chroma cannot tank, even valkyr can out-tank chroma, so please revert the change just for his armor buff,

As far as i can tell vex armor just isn't working in any shape or form behind showing up on the UI atm.

Might have to wait for them to actually make it do something before being able to tell how badly was he nerfed

All projectile shotgun weapons have status calculations inconsistent with their hitscan counterpartts, giving them very poor performance. See this comment, which also links to reddit threads, with full explanation: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/918488-update-22120-weapons-changes-feedback-megathread/?tab=comments#comment-9478624

Could we get at least a comment on whether or not this is intentional? For reference, the Twin Rogga, which fires 15 pellets, now has 100% status on every pellet with all four dual-stat mods. The Detron has only ~18% per pellet for 7 pellets. That's a HUGE difference.

4 minutes ago, JesterTheNight said:

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH! It was good, should've stayed in.

Speak for yourself: it caused a lot of eyestrain and actually induced headaches for many people.  Before you pass that off as overly sensitive eyes, consider that most cases of nausea are caused by the optic centers of the brain trying to process visual inputs that make no sense.  That's exactly what the thick, dark shadows under text caused.  That text is overlain on top of the scene of your orbiter which has one set of lighting and a jarringly thick and dark set of shadows that would require entirely different lighting are superimposed on top of it.  At least, I'm guessing that's the reason because it actually hurt my eyes (not in the sense of it being so ugly, but causing pain and ache) and from what I read in chat before I raced off to a mission (partially just so I wouldn't have a temptation to read something so painful) I wasn't the only one.

Archived