Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.12.1

[DE]Megan

I would love to see it optionally. I think the regular text on things like mods and what not looked a bit strange somehow and it was slightly bothering my eyes, but in mission with the chat box closed the text was a LOT more readable over the background for me. An option would be fantastic

7 minutes ago, ParadoxWill said:

Something I've noticed

Buff to Boltor Prime

Link: 

Boltor Prime

Mastery Rank increased from 2 to 14

Status chance increased from 10% to 24%

Critical chance increased from 5% to 20%

Damage decreased from 55 to 44

I guess that extra crit went to the status?
https://imgur.com/iEciCrU

There's a bunch of stuff that doesn't match. Did they accidentally push some changes live from a different iteration of the balance changes?

I just got to say....Holy freaking nudgets! I just came out of the fight with the new Eidolons and wow. Just wow...that was so freaking intense! And it forces to change some things It was really cool. I really enjoyed it but it hurts a ton. And it requires some serious changes on the build. Intense for real, really well done.

I do have to complain a bit about the light effect for they make the eyes hurt quite a bit and it is hard to aim with so many things on the screen. I believe they need to be tweaked down a tiny bit.

I also enjoyed a lot the new sounds effects, they are nice.

Well.. Chroma isnt working atm... as mentioned by a lot of people before.. a lvl 30 heavy gunner should not do around 30 dmg with 800+ % armor buff (even without steel fibre)

MANY weapon changes are... messed up? why do they even give us a gigantic list of changes. around 50% of the expected changes are  just not working or didnt come to life:D

Archived