Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.12.1

[DE]Megan

vor 37 Minuten schrieb Alynsciyah:

Chroma's vex armor is bugged too: i cast it, i damage myself, i see the % on the screen but i don't do extra damage. or am i doing something wrong?

It's because vex armor goes to base damage and base armor now instead of being multiplicative.

In short: Useless.

I have yet to fight the Eidolons, I have yet to go through all the frame changes, I have yet to look at all the weapon changes, but I have to voice my concerns on the atlas changes. His first ability, Landslide, is just the same as it ever was, one, one one, and they're dead (Usually), his Tectonics, while not the best defense, is just the same as before, a decent wall that can take quite a bit of damage though it doesn't cover much without its augment (Tectonic Fracture), his third ability... Petrify, well, this change has really troubled me.

Now, Petrify, before the change, my build, which could easily supply ore gaze, cost a rough 20-30 energy upon initial cast, I didn't really mod him for energy efficiency, and would drain 2-3 energy per second. I thought this was a good build, and wouldn't really receive harsh treatment from the Devs since Atlas isn't a favorite frame to many players. And yes while I know that my opinion and two dollars will get you only a two dollar cup of coffe, yielding no results due to me voicing my concerns, but this change, was a nerf to his 3, and nothing more.
Petrify, is now barely useable after the rework, costs as much energy as the generic third ability most frames have, but it lasts for what feels like barely half a second, very poor range, and a semi wide cone. Now, this might not be so bad if his rework wasn't so tightly oriented toward incentivizing us to use his petrify, all the rubble and the Tectonics changes and Rumbles buffs all coming from Petrify, but it is very, very costly to use this ability just once, yielding few pieces of rubble, that quickly decay at I believe 10 durability per second. 

Not to mention the Ore Gaze nerf itself, crippled down to the worst of any and all farming abilities when before I'd happily use it in place of any meta farming frame such as Nekros or Hydroid. So in summary; Petrify costs too much, It's too short in both length and duration to petrify anything, the rubble isn't effective enough and doesn't last enough, and tectonics is still a forgettable ability. Reworking his Petrify wasn't necessary, and I should've seen this coming a mile away, because typically when decent frames get a rework, it doesn't work out well. I preferred the old Petrify.

Please fix Eidelon Hunt asap.

Here is the reason:
Operators AMP (Primary doesn't deal dmg) on Secondary Teralyst, only deals Operators AMP Secondary dmg), also I have fully unlocked Unairu Wisp school, and now I cannot summon wisp, they doesn't appears. I don't know about secondary Teralyst, it is bug or not but we are have 2 charged Lures and we are capture second Teralyst but he isn't drop Brilliant Shards, or we need 3 Lures for that second Teralyst, cuz we didn't got details about new Eidelon hunt how works!?

I don't know, but maybe we need 4 charged Lures for third Teralyst?

Second Teralyst is also so hard to capture.

Thank you. :blush:

20 minutes ago, Kiseki_San said:

where's Daikyu 30% crit chance?!

Daikyu

• Mastery Rank increased from 0 to 10
  • Physical damage changed from 20% Impact, 60% Puncture and 20% Slash to 30% Impact, 40% Puncture and 30% Slash    
  • Charge speed increased from 1.75 to 1 secs
  • Charge can now be held indefinitely
  • Damage decreased from 500 to 460

-----------------------------------------------------------------

it got buffed, the initial stats on the previous post nerfed the damage to 420 and gave it the increased crit however those were WIP and could be changed on a whim, physical damage is readjusted as well as everything listed in the 12.22 notes. as it sits it has 460 (as above) and they must've felt the crit was fine given the lesser nerf to base damage.

3 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Please fix Eidelon Hunt asap.

Here is the reason:
Operators AMP (Primary doesn't deal dmg) on Secondary Teralyst, only deals Operators AMP Secondary dmg), also I have fully unlocked Unairu Wisp school, and now I cannot summon wisp, they doesn't appears. I don't know about secondary Teralyst, it is bug or not but we are have 2 charged Lures and we are capture second Teralyst but he isn't drop Brilliant Shards, or we need 3 Lures for that second Teralyst, cuz we didn't got details about new Eidelon hunt how works!?

I don't know, but maybe we need 4 charged Lures for third Teralyst?

Second Teralyst is also so hard to capture.

Thank you. :blush:

Gantalyst is 3 lures since 6 weak spots.

Hydrolyst is also 3 since it has 6 weak spots.

Also DE should buff the Radiant Eidolon Shard conversion to 80k-100k focus per shard. since its currently still more worth it to just grind out teralysts instead.

I've got a little feedback for Atlas' new rubble mechanic:

Pickup radius - The rocks are surprisingly hard to pick up. I've crushed statue-mobs with landslide and had to run back to where the mob died after noticing I hadn't picked up the rubble that'd dropped under my feet. I don't agree with people suggesting rubble becoming vacuum-able, BUT the innate pickup radius for rubble needs to be SIGNIFICANTLY BUFFED for our earth-bending brawler. He can cobble walls and golems together out of stone, I'm sure he can reach out 5 meters-ish when he's magically putting together his rubble armor.

Buff duration - Rubble armor falls off FAST. Too fast. Right now my only choice is to Petrify and kill more, but since Petrify costs an arm and a leg now, that means I spend energy exclusively on Petrify as soon as I get it. There are two options I can see to address this: Either Petrify gets significantly reduced cost, or Rubble armor should have a MUCH MUCH longer duration. The latter seems preferable to me since "Stone armor wearing brawler" sounds cooler than "That one Warframe that turns all the enemies on the map into stone."

9 minutes ago, Fanzschnabs said:

huh, what, nope, harder, much harder.

at least don't impose such a thing and let people tick a box in options...

Nope it was readable against bright backgrounds now I have to put the chat box over dark portions of my lander to read anything.

1 hour ago, tarfeef101 said:

Had to kill 12 Dargyns in a row WITH A BOW without dying for my latest riven... My god that is annoying... At least give us a game mode where that came be done in 1 mission reasonably... spent an entire day on the plains trying to get enough things to spawn... Geez

i have one with killing 20 of them... been at it for 2h and im at 9 -.-

@[DE]Megan Going to the Foundry from the menu seems to lock up the UI.

EDIT:

@[DE]MeganIf I go to Arsenal then while in there I go to the foundry from the menu that is when the issue happens.

EDIT:

Update

replicated issue by the following steps

1. Click "Upgrade" on an item currently equipped

2. Press Escape to go back to Arsenal

3. Click Menu Icon > Equipment > Foundry

il y a 9 minutes, afterman85 a dit :

Nope it was readable against bright backgrounds now I have to put the chat box over dark portions of my lander to read anything.

I honestly haven't seen such an ugly text since low quality JPEGs we used to find like 20 years ago. EVERY character with a semi transparent square border that looks just like Jpeg artifacts, separated by bright "1 pixel wide" lines of whatever is behind. The font looks deformed, uneven, on dark background, and even worse on light background, to the point it actually HURTS to read. Also, my drivers have been updated recently, and I consider my GPU to be "correct", it being a nVidia 980, so I doubt it's a singular problem.

If DE wanted to give us some accessibility, they'd give us an option to use a different scheme for the fonts, one we could customize.

Think of it as customizing an xml/css, only they'd just need to provide a "sample" editor in-game (most people not knowing how it works), where you'd see a mod, with its name and description,  a fake arsenal button, etc, and each instance of text can be edited. You want another font for the arsenal, here you go, pick one of those they allow you to use, want a different font for mod names, the same way, you want to change the font of the nicknames in the chat, or the chat text, or even the font for the channel tabs, bam, you can and all it takes is 2 clicks, one on it, the second on the font you wanna use, maybe a 3rd if you want to change the size...you could even change the background color/transparency on the chat panel, the font color, etc. Then you save, reload, and the change is applied... If they would allow different chat settings depending on if you're "in the orbiter" or "in a mission", everyone would be happy and no one could complain. :community:

Question tested Chroma his vex buff is working but his survivability from vex is now nothing, When can we expect much needed massive buffs to Chroma because he has the same issue as Ember she may have damage but if they have no survivability they can't do damage. If the defensive nerfs are intended why did you change your most hated frame from Ember to Chroma. For new players sake don't nerf Rhino new players need an effective tank frame.  

It would appear that Tether Grenades reverts the Secura Penta back to its pre-patch stats, which, while a fascinating phenomenon, seems like a bug.

Also, Petrify's cost seems rather high now, compared to what it was.  I'd say that I could probably have frozen more enemies in 20 seconds than I now can with the single burst.  It is a major change for the better overall, being instantaneous, but 75 energy seems like a lot for a tank frame whose main form of sustain is this ability.  Even if it meant cutting into the duration of the freeze.

Zephyr's tornadoes are still random... or rather unreliable. Sometimes they spawn where I aim, sometimes they spawn behind me and on the other floor.
I think they only spawn where I aim when it's either very close to me or the area is somewhat large and flat.
I checked on Hydron (big surprise), Corpus defence on Jupiter and Infested capture on Eris. None of the places showed a predictable tornadoes casting and on Eris the game crashed after casting them on some walkway.

38 minutes ago, Fanzschnabs said:

I honestly haven't seen such an ugly text since low quality JPEGs we used to find like 20 years ago. EVERY character with a semi transparent square border that looks just like Jpeg artifacts, separated by bright "1 pixel wide" lines of whatever is behind. The font looks deformed, uneven, on dark background, and even worse on light background, to the point it actually HURTS to read. Also, my drivers have been updated recently, and I consider my GPU to be "correct", it being a nVidia 980, so I doubt it's a singular problem.

If DE wanted to give us some accessibility, they'd give us an option to use a different scheme for the fonts, one we could customize.

Think of it as customizing an xml/css, only they'd just need to provide a "sample" editor in-game (most people not knowing how it works), where you'd see a mod, with its name and description,  a fake arsenal button, etc, and each instance of text can be edited. You want another font for the arsenal, here you go, pick one of those they allow you to use, want a different font for mod names, the same way, you want to change the font of the nicknames in the chat, or the chat text, or even the font for the channel tabs, bam, you can and all it takes is 2 clicks, one on it, the second on the font you wanna use, maybe a 3rd if you want to change the size...you could even change the background color/transparency on the chat panel, the font color, etc. Then you save, reload, and the change is applied... If they would allow different chat settings depending on if you're "in the orbiter" or "in a mission", everyone would be happy and no one could complain. :community:

Thanks for the explanation. I'm using an Nvidia 770, and didn't have even one of the artifacts you described. Instead the text had nice readable shading rather than poorly compressed jpeg boxes that you were seeing. If you have ever used a terminal editor in Linux that's what it looked like to me..

Archived