Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.12.1

[DE]Megan

13 hours ago, ShadowFel said:

It would appear that Tether Grenades reverts the Secura Penta back to its pre-patch stats, which, while a fascinating phenomenon, seems like a bug.

Also, Petrify's cost seems rather high now, compared to what it was.  I'd say that I could probably have frozen more enemies in 20 seconds than I now can with the single burst.  It is a major change for the better overall, being instantaneous, but 75 energy seems like a lot for a tank frame whose main form of sustain is this ability.  Even if it meant cutting into the duration of the freeze.

ahh thanks was wondering about this, I cant believe I didnt think to try taking that mod off

Le 10/02/2018 à 05:07, afterman85 a dit :

Thanks for the explanation. I'm using an Nvidia 770, and didn't have even one of the artifacts you described. Instead the text had nice readable shading rather than poorly compressed jpeg boxes that you were seeing. If you have ever used a terminal editor in Linux that's what it looked like to me..

It might be related to the fontsize and screen settings, since all we can choose is "small/medium/big" size of font, also, some people play in windowed fullscreen which has windows managing the fonts, others like me are using "real" fullscreen, which has the fonts managed by the engine itself. All the more reasons to have some editable interface, so people playing on giant screen or on lower resolution with tiny monitors can adapt those fonts to their needs.

Archived