The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 22.12: Quartakk Fire Rate Nerf Feels Terrible.

SprinKah

Honestly, I have no idea why the devs would do that, the fire rate buff was such a good change to Quartakk, making it not a very insufferable weapon to use.

I hated how I always miss my next sshot when I hit the mouse button because the it's not ready to fire yet...

I think if DE wants to keep this fire rate nerf, they should switch Quartakk from Semi-Auto to Auto so that we don't have to deal with keeping tracks of how many seconds we have to count until we can hit the mouse button again, because that's very annoying. Or just switch it back to before, which was way better, the Damage Buff from this update doesn't really compensate for the fire rate nerf in my opinion. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-02-10 at 3:49 AM, SprinKah said:

Honestly, I have no idea why the devs would do that, the fire rate buff was such a good change to Quartakk, making it not a very insufferable weapon to use.

I hated how I always miss my next sshot when I hit the mouse button because the it's not ready to fire yet...

I think if DE wants to keep this fire rate nerf, they should switch Quartakk from Semi-Auto to Auto so that we don't have to deal with keeping tracks of how many seconds we have to count until we can hit the mouse button again, because that's very annoying. Or just switch it back to before, which was way better, the Damage Buff from this update doesn't really compensate for the fire rate nerf in my opinion. 

The fire rate nurf does make one have to put on Vile Acceleration wich is irronic cause it in itself nurf 15% dmg. And only restores 90% fire rate. So yes i agree. This once awesome, then hated then now (22.12) burfed, Riffle is a mixed bag making it either not fun, not powerful enough or just not used, wich is a shame after spending formas and plat for rivens on it. PLEASE bring back the fire rate, this is the only weapon where it's noticable you have to wait between shots, ( on a riffle that has this huge magasine counting in the 4 bullets p shot). 12,67 is the magic number for some bursts of yellow death we all (many of us) have come to love.

9 hours ago, Void-glitch-zer0.0ne said:

The fire rate nurf does make one have to put on Vile Acceleration wich is irronic cause it in itself nurf 15% dmg. And only restores 90% fire rate. So yes i agree. This once awesome, then hated then now (22.12) burfed, Riffle is a mixed bag making it either not fun, not powerful enough or just not used, wich is a shame after spending formas and plat for rivens on it. PLEASE bring back the fire rate, this is the only weapon where it's noticable you have to wait between shots, ( on a riffle that has this huge magasine counting in the 4 bullets p shot). 12,67 is the magic number for some bursts of yellow death we all (many of us) have come to love.

Vile acceleration is nearly a free mod, in nearly every gun Vile will trump Speed trigger in dps gain. The -15% damage stacks on serration, giving an end result of having 90% rof increase and a rank 9 serration (+150%). But as for the topic, thing is okay, but its too clunky for my use, been shelved outside a few s&g runs. Not a bad gun, but kill rate too low for my taste.

• 2 months later...

I just don’t get why the patchnotes to the Quartakk were odd in its itterations, to the point where it was once a high damage semi-auto with low fire-rate, to a low damage high fire-rate burst rifle, to a high damage low fire-rate burst rifle. Seriously, why must there be a compromise? Can’t we keep the damage that we enjoy with the Quartakk but bump up the base fire-rate to a comfortable rate? Why was there any confusion on how this gun should perform initially, then changed to something different, but ultimately reverted back to what it was on release but as a burst rifle with a slightly higher reload time with slightly less base damage (initially 51, now 49)?

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

20 minutes ago, Jebbers said:

Saryn main but ive been running it with nekros. When i run with saryn i forget it on lol. 

Was more a joke of you rasing a 2month dead post, but interesting to know someone actually mains Saryn, don't see too many at all.

20 hours ago, DarcnyssWolfe said:

Was more a joke of you rasing a 2month dead post, but interesting to know someone actually mains Saryn, don't see too many at all.

Ah, yea I need to check when posts are actually posted lol. I know she isnt loved but imo shes fun.