Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.12.2

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, Firetrucksrule said:

Hey you guys nerfed the Zhuge's crit chance without mentioning it on the patchnotes. Any chance we could get a clarification on whether or not this is an intentional change please?
there's a report about it here

Not intentional!

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

This is not intentional and will be reverted, dev stat test that didn't get rolled back.

Why didnt daikyu get its crit chance buff? id rather it keep its 5 second hold time, but have its crit chance buffed. slow firing yet unreliable weapons are one of the worst things in this game.

and latron wraith lost 11% status chance, how is that a buff. the notes say it dropped from 15% to 14%. thats incorrect. it dropped from 25% to 14%

Also please give javlok its screen shake back! i absolutely loved how it felt when the javlok was thrown. the screen shake made it feel so powerful!

Volts discharge isn't working properly. The duration is ALWAYS half of what its supposed to be, even if you're super close to an enemy when casting it. Furthermore, it still has the 4 second grace period of no damage even though its completely unnecessary since the damage cap is gone. 

Kinda feel bad about that Inaros audio bug cause I used him earlier during the sortie hijack, used my ability once and HOLY- it made me mess up a hack :p also +100% to ear bleeding. At least its fixed now so I don't nuke anyone else's ears. Cheers for that one guys.

We have good, and we have not so good things. But the most i hate the rocks  on this game. If you are too close to a rock you can't jump on it , because even though there is nothing visible holding you  down,  so you have to step back.. .and then jump. Like the  rocks are being mushrooms !

Maybe one day we gonna have this fixed also.

Thank you guys for your hard work !

dear DE

the changes on the lures are nice and all except when they follow both warframe and operator. please bring them the way they were before where they will stay with the warframe if you leave the warframe somewhere. or at least have them an area around the operator/warframe  where they will stay clear and not sticking to our face. i went in an eidolon hunt just now and half of my shots are blocked by the lures.

I'm not sure how to trigger it exactly, but there's a bug which makes your all of your interfaces freeze

it was started when somehow I didn't came out from my void mode, and then I went back to my warframe

in this state, I can't revive myself if I'm dead

also, all of my HUD frozen, and won't show information, aside from outdated informations

my HUD was frozen in the state when I'm an operator for health and energy, and even in operator mode, no matter what I do, the value there always the same

and on my warframe, the HUD still show the frozen operator's interface,

also, all buff's timer are frozen in place

damage also won't register visually

TLDR : this bug is where all HUD and information frozen in place while the functions, barring revive, still functions as normal

sorry if this is not that helpful, but I think this one is quite the big bug, and my explanation skill sucks orz

Boltor prime worse than telos boltor .... feels bad man, i rly hoped for that 20% crit chance on boltor prime, now its still usless, it might be even worse than braton prime or on pair with it. There is no reason to put boltor to use unless dmg 2.5 comes and changes everything. If that happens and make boltor prime good i wont complain.

Archived