Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.12.2

[DE]Megan

Really hope you would revisit the Hind. In its old days it was a burst rifle bullet saw, now it fires to slow to sound beefy and has a alt. firemode that, even with a status riven which should boost a 5 round burst,is much better at killing...with less bullets. its boring wanna-be-latron function ruins its uniqueness and feels really forced.

Buffing the burst and making the alt. fire an actual single shot with normal damage (an ammo economy option) and it might be fun again.

Just to underline me point. 4 formas, (80 Status/125 Slash/110 Poison)-riven, no crit build and its two burst to kill a normal lancer and three alt. shots. I really try to make its burst the better option but it doesnt work, please....

Karak Wraith feels good enough at least with 5 forma and status riven. Tetra feels a lot better, also great. Good changes overall, but i really want a first/second stage sortie making Hind.

https://prnt.sc/icqsr2  all appears to be normal... until closer inspection of my ability to customize my 7 forma'd Adarza Kavat....

AdP1h_fWRe_CFoBgKah70A.png
https://prnt.sc/icqscx
.....What in the name of Ordis Happened!?
Even the randomization button has stopped functioning for my poor Crit Kitty. I knew we were doing away with trails for the foreseeable future, but i wasn't expecting my ability to customize my Kavat to go away with the update. O.o I hope there's a hotfix in bound for this one'

after equipping a sentinal and checking it out; i re-equiped my kavat, and the customization had been restored. I'm okay with this. Weirdest bug ever.

I, for one, grew tired of playing low/medium tier missions with ember, saryn, mesa and banshee users because the rest of our squad does not even have a chance to gather affinity to level weaponry and warframes, but since this last major update every time i logged in and played a mission there was an equinox trolling just the same like those other warframe users.

I like Equinox, but now i am compelled to beg you to do with it the same you did with Ember and Banshee, at least balance damage and distance, so the rest of the squad can hope to enjoy their playtime, and hopefully balance those other warframes as well.

21 minutes ago, Groucho_Master said:

I, for one, grew tired of playing low/medium tier missions with ember, saryn, mesa and banshee users because the rest of our squad does not even have a chance to gather affinity to level weaponry and warframes, but since this last major update every time i logged in and played a mission there was an equinox trolling just the same like those other warframe users.

I like Equinox, but now i am compelled to beg you to do with it the same you did with Ember and Banshee, at least balance damage and distance, so the rest of the squad can hope to enjoy their playtime, and hopefully balance those other warframes as well.

You realize you do get affinity for enemies killed by your squad mates right...

8 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

I just want to say that the Weapon buffs were great. I hope the beam weapon changes make things like Cycron viable :sad: .

I may or may not be biased:

Reveal hidden contents

02c14b8c1ce261364a4ee705d334fa37.png

there are not any beam weapons that got changed or am i missing something

26 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

snip

What's so strange about this? Taken from http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Armor

gFmKTu2.png

In the image a level 128 heavy gunner receives only ~3% of the total damage without modifiers (things like corrosive damage). A level 155 is quite a bit sturdier and according to the wiki, Banshee's ability 4 deals blast damage which has a further -25% damage reduction against ferrite armor. If resonating quake uses blast as damage type as well, it is not surprising at all that the damage is close to nothing to such a high level armored enemy.

9 minutes ago, runx0 said:

What's so strange about this? Taken from http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Armor

gFmKTu2.png

In the image a level 128 heavy gunner receives only ~3% of the total damage without modifiers (things like corrosive damage). A level 155 is quite a bit sturdier and according to the wiki, Banshee's ability 4 deals blast damage which has a further -25% damage reduction against ferrite armor. If resonating quake uses blast as damage type as well, it is not surprising at all that the damage is close to nothing to such a high level armored enemy.

I did the same for lv 40!!!! results are the same :)

46 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

I did the same for lv 40!!!! results are the same :)

Try with enemy AI not set as frozen, it could be mucking up the way the damage ticks work.

Beyond that, your Duration values are a bit too low as well.  The new augment does have an existing albeit short Duration.  Did some brief testing with the augment last night and it'll do more than enough damage to put the hurt on level 40 units.  Didn't stress test vs higher level yet, but there's a lot of content to mull through in terms of testing now.  Currently putting an extra Forma or two on the ol' Sancti Castanas.  Which are now quite a bit tougher.

I just logged on for the first time since yesterday so i can tell,

before the recent updates i had my game running at a constant 60 fps everywhere...

now the very first mission i entered today i got my fps drop to 30 at any fight against any number of mobs (even 1 or 2)

so basically my performance is halved after the updates :/

Okay, with this patch the follwing will be happening: I' a gonna farm the rest of the unvaulted frames. Then I will put this game aside for the next half year or so. Not interested in Teralyst farming (because no interest whatsoever in operator farming), no other endgame content for pure warframes aside from sorties (which aren't real endgame), Ember nerf and matching making issues all day slowly taking away the rest of motivation I have for grinding / being forcefed PoE for unvaulted relic farm. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Excea said:

Okay, with this patch the follwing will be happening: I' a gonna farm the rest of the unvaulted frames. Then I will put this game aside for the next half year or so. Not interested in Teralyst farming (because no interest whatsoever in operator farming), no other endgame content for pure warframes aside from sorties (which aren't real endgame), Ember nerf and matching making issues all day slowly taking away the rest of motivation I have for grinding / being forcefed PoE for unvaulted relic farm. Thank you.

#embernerf - really, get out.

Archived