Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Mod Comparison Tool

thecuber

Hi everyone, I've updated my Mod Comparison Tool with all documented weapon stat changes from Update 22.12, as well as some undocumented ones (like the change in crit chance for Zhuge). If you're wondering how to best mod your weapons to take the changes into account, this spreadsheet should be able to tell you. 

If I missed an undocumented change, or if you have any other feedback about the tool, this thread would be the place to let me know about it. I'm currently working on sheets for Warframes (for EHP and ability stats and such), but if there's something else you guys would like added, tell me that as well. 

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone, the tool has gone through quite a few iterations since my last post. If you care to see it, the changelog is on the third sheet. I've just finished overhauling the overview for the ability stats of any selected Warframe, as well as adding all the new items from Update 22.18. 

I've also just opened up the spreadsheet to editing by anyone with the link, regardless of whether or not they have a Google account. This means that copying/downloading is no longer required to make full use of the tool. However, it is still highly recommended, to prevent issues with multiple users trying to e.g. optimize different primary weapons at the same time. Anyway, I hope this change enables more people to get some benefit out of the tool.