Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Lures blocking player shots/view

Doxorn

So today I ran a few Teralyst and Gantulyst hunt mission and I noticed that 50% (no, I don't exaggerate) of my shots were blocked by Lures. The Lures were constantly up in my face. I had hard time already to target the Gantulyst with my Lanka but with these Lures constantly up in my face and when they were not then the Gantulyst used the attack that constantly knocks players away...

It is very frustrating...

Please make the lures follow the Eidolon once attached and not the player

17 minutes ago, Grimm said:

courtesy the guy who grabbed the lures should stay out of the line of fire of the other 3 players. problem solved.

Sometimes, the only guy in the team is yourself.

Sometimes, noone else in the team wants to get lures or even know about lures.

So, that only works if you play with a team that is not pug and/or knows what to do if they are not planning to be the main damager or need to keep energy safe from the magnetic proc.

actually when you reach d eidolon, everyione else should press hold position on the lure, and 1 guy press follow.

that guy should be the trin. jsut buff heal and walk around in operator mode ocne the buff is casted.

the main dps should be from chroma. the rest jsut need to shoot abit.

I found that annoying too after lure follow you no matter on warframe or operator. Imo maybe eidolon lure function itself is already mistake since the beginning plains of eidolon, as all of you already know that eidolon lure has function to bind teralyst & prevent it to teleport to another place on plains when one of it's part destroyed. Each part of eidolon that we destroyed it's start to fire homing laser too which is total annoying especially if all of its parts destroyed, so my idea is to make eidolon lure have more function than we already know here's my idea.

We know fully charge eidolon lure can bind 2 parts of eidolon that we destroyed (correct me if i mistaken), so if we destroyed one part of eidolon the fully charge eidolon lure will automatic assign to those part we destroyed and stay within range also bind it. Example : we destroyed one part of eidolon leg, eidolon lure take action to bind eidolon leg to prevent it to teleport but also to prevent it to fire homing laser from destroyed part and hindering it's movement so it can't walk faster or using stomp attack even we destroy both parts of it's leg make it can't walk when eidolon lure bind it. Just the idea though. Thank you.

I dunno maybe it was just me but when I went to test the new eidolon stuff it seemed like the lures that where following me felt like they where purposefully avoiding being in my way. Where the old lures where up in my face all day every day. So I was actually impressed with how well they where behaving. 

On 2018. 02. 10. at 2:32 PM, rudman88 said:

actually when you reach d eidolon, everyione else should press hold position on the lure, and 1 guy press follow.

that guy should be the trin. jsut buff heal and walk around in operator mode ocne the buff is casted.

the main dps should be from chroma. the rest jsut need to shoot abit.

Sadly, that only works for Teralyst.

Gantulyst and Hydrolyst walks much more faster. You should then press hold position/follow about every 30-60seconds.

Edited by Doxorn