The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just another Zephyr feedback post

DenoDagor

So...here are my 2 cents on Zephyr rework:

1: Still as "useful" as it ever was for flying. You can fly. Great. (Oh yeah, also dive bomb is in this skill too...so...that's a thing...that's... good? I guess?)
1-Holding: Takes literally forever to charge, makes you hover... like...why? Yes staying in the air is kinda the point of Zephyr, but this has so much wrong with it.
It takes too long to charge, and you can't even move while in the air, if at least it was something like a Archwing. Not really useful in most rooms and in mission where you are moving around.

2: It's kinda cool, decent crowd control I think? Could be faster, right now it's not really useful at long ranges. It would at least be fun if it was faster.

3: Still her only actually useful skill (unless you like flying fast in the Plains, but we got Archwing for that).

4: I'm not a professional Zephyr player, but it still has basically the same problems as it always had. Still not a very good crowd control (Her 2 is probably better now). Still not useful for something that takes up so much of your vision away.

And I still hate her passive. Maybe someone likes it, but for me it doesn't really help me stay in the air. But it does make me annoyed that it takes so long to fall back to the ground (when i just want a quick jump over something small) and makes me miss some of my parkour movements because I expect more gravity (Still could just be my problem).
So my suggestion would be to give her a new passive (remove this or just add on top of it), something like Loki's extended wall latch, but an extended air glide, or even infinite air glide.

Please tell me why I'm wrong in the comments below and don't forget to subscribe, leave a like, a favorite and all that stuff.

Edited by DenoDagor

Yea, it's got serious issues with the consistency of it's mobility. With some of the new charging and hovering mechanics locking you in place, to new scaling sending you miles farther than you'll ever need travel in a straight line outside the plains. Also I'm starting to think having significant scaling off a stat as important to Zephyr as duration is not a great idea.

It very much needs to lose the restrictions on movement the charged version has, as well as gain some way to control the distance traveled with the standard version.

Edited by TinFoilMkIV