Chroma changes aren't enough, still need some nice changes.

1. Spectral scream - For example cold element should leave ice trial on the ground that slows enemies  Damage buff from Vex armor means almost nothing. It need some CC, while weapons with vex armor do all the damage work.

2.Elemental Ward - The range of it should be increased.

3.Vex armor - the range of 18 meters I think it's actually 9 meters range only. And it should be buffed as well.

4.Effigy - it have it's down side of reducing Chroma's armor by half while his triumph card is armor and it's eating energy like crazy.. Reduce energy cost of casting from 50 to 25 and energy drain per second from 10 energy to 5 energy.

25 minutes ago, IfritKajiTora said:

1. Spectral scream - For example cold element should leave ice trial on the ground that slows enemies  Damage buff from Vex armor means almost nothing. It need some CC, while weapons with vex armor do all the damage work.

2.Elemental Ward - The range of it should be increased.

3.Vex armor - the range of 18 meters I think it's actually 9 meters range only. And it should be buffed as well.

4.Effigy - it have it's down side of reducing Chroma's armor by half while his triumph card is armor and it's eating energy like crazy.. Reduce energy cost of casting from 50 to 25 and energy drain per second from 10 energy to 5 energy.

Vex armor needs to go back to being multiplicative with mods. At the current state Chroma is pathetic compared to other similar frames.

The only reason his damage seemed so ridiculous b4 was because vex armor double dipped on modded dual elemental damage and triple dipped on innate dual elemental weapons (ogris,plasmor,penta).

Vex armor being multipilied with the mods was not the source of this insane dmg.

Because of these changes we ended up with this:

20180210143821_1.png

DE's excuse to making Chroma's dmg additive is total bogus, either completely lied to us or honestly don't play their own game, majority of dmg buffs are calculated with total dmg with mods accounted for multiplicatively.

There are actually very few other abilities that work on Base Damage rather than Modded Damage in the game, Octavia's Amp and Mesa's Shooting Gallery are the only two I can think of that use the formula they changed Chroma's to.

Ember's Flash Accelerant, Saryn's Venom Dose, Frost's Freeze Force, Ember's Fireball Frenzy, Volt's Shock Trooper and Oberon's Smite infusion buffs go off of all mods minus Elemental Damage Mods.

Rhino's Roar, Mirage's Eclipse, Mirage's Hall of Mirrors, Ivara's Navigator, Ivara's Prowl, Volt's Electric Shield, Chroma's Old Vex Armor and Saryn's Toxic Lash, Nova AMD and MPrime go off of fully modded damage.

Edited by Dragazer
5 minutes ago, Dragazer said:

Vex armor needs to go back to being multiplicative with mods. At the current state Chroma is pathetic compared to other similar frames.

The only reason his damage seemed so ridiculous b4 was because vex armor double dipped on modded dual elemntal damage and triple dipped on innate dual elemental weapons.

Vex armor being multipilied with the mods was not the source of this insane dmg.

Because of these changes we ended up with this:

His vex armor was nerfed a lot. I don't know how this ability is calculated now or if it's bugged. I didn't mentioned vex armor damage and armor changes because of that. I leave it to people who knows what is going on. And here I wanted to focus more on other abilities and buffs that would be nice. As I still won't use his 1 because it's useless in my opinion and his 4 because of too high energy drain.

yeah the exploid with the double and tripple dipping is the problem.

so instead fixing the problem with elemental mods DE decided they just change the formula so it only effects base dmg. kinda feels like the way raids and darksectors were treated for years. but maybe after dmg 3.0 the explod is removed and chroma can rise again

hace 23 horas, DeadlyCreation dijo:

yeah the exploid with the double and tripple dipping is the problem.

so instead fixing the problem with elemental mods DE decided they just change the formula so it only effects base dmg. kinda feels like the way raids and darksectors were treated for years. but maybe after dmg 3.0 the explod is removed and chroma can rise again

but how much we need to w8 , another 3 years?? cause in dec 2017 we know that DE want to change to dmg 2.5 and to w8 for 3.0 another  20 years??

Edited by TheDanteZero

i think ill stand with the chroma changes because he was destroying frames like octavia  (whos ultimate ability is literally a dmg buff straight up ) meaning that you make the entier build on that just to get the dmg buff when chroma can do it while still being a "tank frame" which imo was a serious problem so i dont think he will need so much to change  . maybe some buffed dmg numbers but not return in to the way it used to be because again it destroyed dmg buff frames completely