Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Tribute Day 800 Reward (Lodestar Syandana)

AEP8FlyBoy

As expected, no stats on this syandana. It does however match the aesthetic of the Zenith, Azima and Zenistar obviously.
Now we finally have a set. d:

Here it is:
1ezsiL3.jpglbSaKT3.jpgodhn2e8.jpgjj1p6ls.jpgChanneling Effect:
AePnmIi.jpg
Alternate Color:
SWo2sC6.jpg

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy
Added a few more images

1 minute ago, Acersecomic said:

Congratulations!

It looks nice, a bit odd but nice :) How are the materials for coloring? Rubberish, plastic, metallic?

I'll get some alternate color variations up on here in a bit.

but the light blue area is mainly metallic
I'll have to make sure. d:

@--NPB-Zebaz-- I'll be sure to check on that too. The channeling effects at least.
Doesn't have any animations.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

24 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

Congratulations!

It looks nice, a bit odd but nice :) How are the materials for coloring? Rubberish, plastic, metallic?

The colors seem to be mainly metallic and rubbery in nature. The stuff near the top of the syandana is mainly rubbery in nature, but the two pieces of material that flow down from it have a sort of matte finish, bordered with metallics.

These also light up during channeling, but there are not any special effects or animations related to channeling, sadly. @--NPB-Zebaz--

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

2 hours ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

As expected, no stats on this syandana. It does however match the aesthetic of the Zenith, Azima and Zenistar obviously.
Now we finally have a set. d:

Here it is:
1ezsiL3.jpglbSaKT3.jpgodhn2e8.jpgjj1p6ls.jpgChanneling Effect:
AePnmIi.jpg
Alternate Color:
SWo2sC6.jpg

Meanwhile, I'm light years away from 800th login due to the 1-year gap that I had taken. Thanks for sharing the info though.

Till the time,

giphy.gif

Edited by IIWingSaberII

On 2/10/2018 at 8:35 PM, (PS4)AllOrNothinDays said:

I don't like the spikes personally, maybe I'll feel differently when I actually get it buuuuuuuuut.. not like I'm going to wear it considering I have arcanes attached to things.

You can freely distill arcanes and apply them to anything you'd like, but in the future, arcanes are going to be slots in the upgrades menu for Warframes just like mods. So you won't have to worry about that.

And yeah, Repala is king. :)
Not saying this syandana isn't good, but I'm more of a long, flowing cape guy myself.