Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur's Exalted Blade with Blinding Slide Broken?

DEATHLOK

Question

I wanted to check with others before submitting a ticket.

While using Exalted Blade, you can slide, and when you pop back up, you perform a Radial Blind, which used to work just like Radial Blind on the 2 key, alone—it blinded enemies.

It does not seem to blind enemies, anymore.

Press 2 for Radial Blind, and that works. But slide during Exalted Blade and enemies appear unaffected.

Maybe the ability was nerfed by a range reduction? Don't know if "5 meters" is a change or not. I've just not seen any enemies blinded, not even when they are immediately next to me. Anyone else pick this up?

And....

Anyone else notice that when Exalted Blade is active and Excalibur falls down, he might be holding his primary or melee weapon, rather than his secondary?

2 answers to this question

The Spin attack's Blind has always been rather weak, it has much shorter range and duration than that of normal Radial Blind so some times we barely notice them being affected. Its more of a gimmick to just cancel enemy's targeting and allow you to get closer more safely than actually ment to crowd control them for long.

51 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

The Spin attack's Blind has always been rather weak, it has much shorter range and duration than that of normal Radial Blind so some times we barely notice them being affected. Its more of a gimmick to just cancel enemy's targeting and allow you to get closer more safely than actually ment to crowd control them for long.

Thanks, Boss!