Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give us clan vs clan conclave (or old rail conflicts with current conclave balancing)

(PSN)Xx-Ribbium-xX

You have just killed raids, the last purpose big moon clans had in this game. We need something to keep clans like that alive and competitive because currently why have a giant moon clan with all those players when you have nothing in game to do anything with them? (Apart from events that come once every 3 months) 

Gone are the days when clans would compete over rails to show strength, superiority and skill. Sure rail conflicts had problems but why not incorporate a system like that into conclave? Give us competitive clans and alliances something other than pve related challenges. We want pvp 

I fully agree, [DE] does not seem to understand this.
Even though it's a PVE-focused game, Dark Sector took some of that repetitive routine and now they want to turn it into more of the same, more PVE into something that could be a highlight as pvp.

they always say that their biggest challenge is to bring something really fun, but not always fun has to do with accumulating power, power and that sort of thing. Sometimes to have fun we need a bit of rivalry / competitiveness. This is why free to play games like lol are successful and make a lot of money, because they are focused on a more competitive side. I'm not saying that Warframe should be focused on PVP to attract more players, I'm just saying [DE] should give more love to the PVP, which we already had (and it was super fun) they just had to make minor adjustments and even if they did not was perfect or balanced for all clans was still FUN