Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Losing connection during every mission

(XBOX)NEIHOWKAILAWN

Every single time I enter a mission whether it be solo, public or anything in between I get a message after my screen goes completely black; "Connection to the network has been lost, you will be returned to the multiplayer menu" - This happens either seconds after starting or near the end of the mission.

I've seen months old forums about this but they haven't been solved (to my knowledge) and this had never happened to me on ps4, I started a new account on Xbox One, and yet ps4 seems to be fine for me. I've tried loads of methods like restarting, unplugging, turning off my modem, and even starting the game from the application menu only. I'm still losing connection and therefore progress when playing a mission... I'm not sure if it's my issue or someone else's.

Edited by (XB1)NEIHOWKAILAWN

On 2/11/2018 at 5:53 PM, (Xbox One)NEIHOWKAILAWN said:

Every single time I enter a mission whether it be solo, public or anything in between I get a message after my screen goes completely black; "Connection to the network has been lost, you will be returned to the multiplayer menu" - This happens either seconds after starting or near the end of the mission.

I've seen months old forums about this but they haven't been solved (to my knowledge) and this had never happened to me on ps4, I started a new account on Xbox One, and yet ps4 seems to be fine for me. I've tried loads of methods like restarting, unplugging, turning off my modem, and even starting the game from the application menu only. I'm still losing connection and therefore progress when playing a mission... I'm not sure if it's my issue or someone else's.

What is your NAT type / status? What type  of internet connection are you running (cable, DSL)? What type of connection hardware are using (router/modem combo unit, stand alone modem w/ stand alone router)? Are you hard wired to the router or using wifi?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm running into the same problem after this last update every other game I get booted out from loss of connection to network. Before this update was running smooth. Every other game I play  no problems at all. Open NAT type, reset router,  still every other game get booted out I even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been happening to me too many times off late. This is the only game I am having issue with. I play for about 10mins if lucky,then get kicked. All I am doing know is collect my daily log in rewards then switch game off. I don't want to stop playing game but I can't take it much longer.

Edited by (XB1)TB Kevin 70

I've been away 3 days, and only got to play about 4 hrs of the latest Saryn update, but every since I got on today, I get host migrated every mission, kicked to ship and loose everything.

After every HM or kicked to ship, I get "Failed to make a session" and no matter what I do it won't work.....I Quit, restart the game issue is gone.but 1st game..bang, host migration same cycle again...no issue playing solo...and only been this bad sine latest update!

It's making the game unplayable *sad face*

I am so glad I'm not the only one. I submitted a ticket too cus I lost a lot of kuva over this. Game would be fine for like 28 mins and boom network connection fails. Yet every other game to include xenoverse and overwatch work perfectly fine.... Been 4 days now. I cant do 💩 in this game. 

Edited by (XB1)DTK KAI

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎11 at 11:53 PM, (XB1)NEIHOWKAILAWN said:

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎19 at 6:36 PM, (XB1)scrylite said:

What is your NAT type / status? What type  of internet connection are you running (cable, DSL)? What type of connection hardware are using (router/modem combo unit, stand alone modem w/ stand alone router)? Are you hard wired to the router or using wifi?

Hey all,

I am currently raising this issue.  The problem is the developer DE.  They have had players on Xbox raise this up with them and no fix for 4years.  They haven't even addressed it.  So anyway the trick is to not bother with the developer.  The game must work to be on Xbox store.  Also this may be an authentication issue with Xbox Live as the disconnects are always exactly 30mins apart.  So anyways, I have raised this yesterday and today with Xbox Support.  They have all the info and my router logs to prove its not an issue with the individual players connections.  It could easily be a lag spike from Warframe too I suppose.  In any case, this is under review at Microsoft right now.  I am awaiting an update on the issue and the potential fix.  The fix should be implemented quickly as its a very small network issue.  I will keep you guys posted.  In the meantime, if anyone has free time on their hands, please push Xbox support to look into it by providing your experience with this.  Every little helps.  I have specifically asked that this be raised as an alert on Xbox Status page so it may appear there as this renders the game to near unplayable.

Regards

Intense

4 hours ago, (XB1)INTENSE SCOT said:

Hey all,

I am currently raising this issue.  The problem is the developer DE.  They have had players on Xbox raise this up with them and no fix for 4years.  They haven't even addressed it.  So anyway the trick is to not bother with the developer.  The game must work to be on Xbox store.  Also this may be an authentication issue with Xbox Live as the disconnects are always exactly 30mins apart.  So anyways, I have raised this yesterday and today with Xbox Support.  They have all the info and my router logs to prove its not an issue with the individual players connections.  It could easily be a lag spike from Warframe too I suppose.  In any case, this is under review at Microsoft right now.  I am awaiting an update on the issue and the potential fix.  The fix should be implemented quickly as its a very small network issue.  I will keep you guys posted.  In the meantime, if anyone has free time on their hands, please push Xbox support to look into it by providing your experience with this.  Every little helps.  I have specifically asked that this be raised as an alert on Xbox Status page so it may appear there as this renders the game to near unplayable.

Regards

Intense

I tend to agree with you bro,

This issue and a few other threads posted in the bugs section about connection issues have been coming and going for 4 years and I think it has more to do with XBOX servers/PS4 servers than just a Warframe issue.

Lets hope they can ID the issue and look for it every new update

Hang in there friends :0)

I am also having the same issues just so frustrating as I can not complete a mission ATM esp any endurance runs...

However it's good to read about the 30 mins issues which when I think about it is about right for the network disconnection message.

Both DE and Xbox should be working together on this esp reading the amount of posts and other sites with players experiencing the same issues

I have given up trying now after last night.Got to wave 9 on eso then lost connection so lost all rewards. So will just log on for daily rewards then log off till new quest. Hopefully it will be fixed by then. It's a shame as enjoy playing Warframe.  So it looks like I will have to grind back on fortnite save the world.

12 hours ago, (XB1)ART PINKY said:

Mine happens at 13 mins past the hour and again at 43 mins past the hour without fail. I am on GMT time.

It always happens whenever I leave my ship...

I'm having the same issue on Xbox One, and my son is also having this issue on a separate Xbox. Every half hour I'm returned to the Liset. This has been happening for over two days now.

It's happened at 9.26 this morning. Going to stay in a mission until 9.56 and see what happens. If I'm booted again I'm done. I'll then see about getting refunded my platinum from Xbox, the game is unplayable in this state.

Yes, at 9.56 connection lost. It's ridiculous that this is not being acknowledged, I posted this on the twitter accounts of DE, Warframe and included Xbox and Xbox support. 

Edit 18 / 06 / 18 = Tried again today, got the same message and boot at 10.02 and 10.32. I have raised a ticket, and contacted all relevant twitter accounts. I'm waiting until tomorrow, if no acknowledgment by then, I'll contact MS and request refunds for all platinum purchased, and delete Warframe, the game is unplayable as it is.

Not one of them have replied. I had no issues prior to the last game update. 

Edited by (XB1)eviltedi
Addition.

Like others I’ve been having the network connection reset message and kicked to orbiter - but connection is fine.

Raised ticket with DE who requested all sorts of checks/changes to network which I obliged with. Switched to static IP on wireless, cleared cache files, changed DNS servers, setup DMZ, setup port forwarding, turned off access point hot spot (WiFi repeater) and net result is no change in issue. DE then marked ticket as SOLVED - because they couldn’t advise any further.

Not impressed. This is an issue with their net code, pure and simple. I can’t even play solo as it disconnects me from my own mission. Shame as I’ve well over 1000 hours and have bought a few primes and feel like there’s very little support beyond basic - they should be investigating with XBOX

On ‎2018‎-‎06‎-‎09 at 12:30 PM, (XB1)INTENSE SCOT said:

Hey all,

Regards

Intense

Contacted Xbox Support today, according to them I'm the first to complain about this. Apparently they're going to look into it but I have no faith in them at all. I'll wait a full working day for DE to address my ticket I raised on Saturday, if that fails I'm going after MS to refund my platinum purchased as the game is in their store in an unplayable state. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)AlexFi1978 said:

Like others I’ve been having the network connection reset message and kicked to orbiter - but connection is fine.

Raised ticket with DE who requested all sorts of checks/changes to network which I obliged with. Switched to static IP on wireless, cleared cache files, changed DNS servers, setup DMZ, setup port forwarding, turned off access point hot spot (WiFi repeater) and net result is no change in issue. DE then marked ticket as SOLVED - because they couldn’t advise any further.

Not impressed. This is an issue with their net code, pure and simple. I can’t even play solo as it disconnects me from my own mission. Shame as I’ve well over 1000 hours and have bought a few primes and feel like there’s very little support beyond basic - they should be investigating with XBOX

Go after MS for refunds on the Primes, you bought items but have restricted access through no fault of your own.

On ‎2018‎-‎06‎-‎18 at 3:01 PM, (XB1)ART PINKY said:

Let us know how you got on with the refunds please.

Will do. 

Edit = They replied to my ticket, I tried their suggestions to no avail. I'm waiting for a reply back, so I'm postponing chasing refunds for now. I suggested that the issue was more than just console / router related due to many of us having this issue. I'll update you as and when they reply.

Edited by (XB1)eviltedi
Update