Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Losing connection during every mission

(XBOX)NEIHOWKAILAWN

Yeah same here i was in the alpha ring then after reading about the amount of bugs i declined but still disconnecting when playing Warframe.

im using a BT hub and i feel its not my Router after all the extension changes ive made i do believe its the Xbox software or the possible game region which disconnects us.

I'm from the UK where you guys from? 

I noticed I can still do missions like when I'm on my ship and go to navigation up at the top left the friends icon I click on it and I make sure it is set to public and I can do missions by myself it's only when playing with other people that is the problem for me. So at least I can do other stuff as a walk around but this needs to be fixed quick.

4 hours ago, (XB1)STIZZ said:

I noticed I can still do missions like when I'm on my ship and go to navigation up at the top left the friends icon I click on it and I make sure it is set to public and I can do missions by myself it's only when playing with other people that is the problem for me. So at least I can do other stuff as a walk around but this needs to be fixed quick.

yeah same. Are you on xbox Alpha preview program?

I have been going on five days not being able to play I even twitted Steve Sinclair with a pic of this and posted a clip of it happening to me on the Xbox community club plz let me know when a fix is heading my way I will have to play another game due to me not wanting to get mad over something that’s not on my end.

I finally fixed my connection issue. All I did was go into my manage game and add-ons and deleted the saved data and reserved space then went into system settings and did a system update like someone else suggested and I was able to go from instant kick in a public lobby to finishing 20 waves of defense on Hydron.

So I disabled the IPv6 last night and completed a 40 min survival without any issue. Was on for about 3 hours in total during which I had no network resets. Will monitor for a while but on face of it looks like it’s resolved.

For most routers if you use your internet browser and go to 192.168.0.1, which is usually the default address, this should take you to the web interface for the router. Some will ask for sign in prior, others will only ask for sign in when attempting to access pages with settings.

On Sky Router the settings were under Advanced section and LAN section, for others this will be different.

If unsure on how to disable this then best advice is to identify type of router you have and find manual online, this will not only help identify where the IPv6 settings are but should also help identify the default admin username and password.