Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tried the buffed Twin Rogga?

DEATHLOK

Question

12 answers to this question

1 hour ago, DEATHLOK said:

Share it! Four dual-status mods?

Well, yeah - just put all 4 Dual Stats on there, and bam, 100% Status (before Multishot), no prob.

After the standard Hornet Strike / Barrel Diffusion / Lethal Torrent trio, you even still have one slot open,
which I personally spent on Quickdraw though you could also use e.g. Seeker, or maybe Suppress for some stealth (Ivara Prowl) fun.

Because of the buff I now have to reroll my beautiful +300dmg +200CC riven. It brought it up to 30%crit, so it worked great with Primed Ravage. But now I have to have status, so brace yourself for another 25-80 rerolls. 

Btw, I always used them with Quickdraw and Seeker. It's 2 slots, but both seemed kinda necessary.

22 hours ago, DarthKadra said:

Because of the buff I now have to reroll my beautiful +300dmg +200CC riven. It brought it up to 30%crit, so it worked great with Primed Ravage. But now I have to have status, so brace yourself for another 25-80 rerolls. 

Btw, I always used them with Quickdraw and Seeker. It's 2 slots, but both seemed kinda necessary.

How you get all that Kuva? Seems like a LOT of Flood missions!

On 2/12/2018 at 2:01 AM, (PS4)jtruong39 said:

Can I see your build? The Twins are my babies. 

• Hornet Strike
  • Barrel Diffusion
  • Lethal Torrent
  • Augur Pact
  • Scorch
  • Primed Heated Charge
  • Jolt
  • Convulsion

Seems good enough for Sorties, but likely not good enough for high level enemies.

2 minutes ago, DEATHLOK said:
  • Hornet Strike
  • Barrel Diffusion
  • Lethal Torrent
  • Augur Pact
  • Scorch
  • Primed Heated Charge
  • Jolt
  • Convulsion

Seems good enough for Sorties, but likely not good enough for high level enemies.

Interesting, so you don't care about reaching 100 percent status? The build I'm looking at is:

Barrel Diffusion(V), Hornet Strike(V), Stunning Speed(-), Convulsion

Pistol Pestilence, Frostbite, Scorch, Sure Shot

It would be better if had jolt so I don't need a forma or convulsion, sure shot and stunning speed, giving me an extra 2 slots and enough capacity for lethal torrent and augur pact.

1 hour ago, DEATHLOK said:

How you get all that Kuva? Seems like a LOT of Flood missions!

I use a resource booster, so you get roughly 1200 and 2400 Kuva for Siphon and Flood missions respectively. A 30-day booster is 200p only. I could easily raise that amount just by trading syndicate stuff if I wanted to, but I usually just sell maxed primed mods or prime gear sets.