Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whole menu broken... AGAIN!

Kaminariss

Ok guys this is starting to be tiring. Each update menu works even worse!

Bugs I have noticed:

1. When finishing mission (ANY mission), click on menu thing on the top WITHOUT closing mission results. Leave squad button does not work. And it will stop working untill you click for example navigation. It is one of the most annoying bugs as you simply cannot leave squad quickly. This was working before POE was released, I am sure of it.

2. While being in Equipment -> Arsenal, change weapon then try to go to navigation from top menu, something like this happens:

8LDRodI.jpg

Warframe is not visible, you need to click Menu -> Naviation again.

3. While being in Void Relic Refinement, try to go to naviation, Void relic menu is still appears. Similar thing happens with foundry/mods but I cannot reproduce this now.

Why this menu cannot work like just about every other menu in the world? When i click something else i expect 2 things to happen:

1. Close the menu I was currently on

2. Open up new menu

Adding more freeze issues under this thread due this issue came since the latest Hotfix. 

1. Player joins queue session.
2. As the mission starts leader leaves.
3. Everyone in the team gets black screen and will not get session loading screen.
4. Everyone in the team will have no ability to click any buttons, use chat or press ESC.
5. Game needs to be forced closed.

YsPhuI7.png

Managed to reproduce this bug in foundry. Go to foundry, click chat, type something, and WITHOUT closing chat, try to open menu on top left screeen, after a moment close chat and click escape:

Result?

CANT DO A THING, have to restart whole game. Menu button dissapears.

xbuRFyU.jpg

Aaand we have another bug, this happens randomly, from few menus that are in the game. Foundry, Triail, Mods, Void relic refinement.

Steps to reproduce.

While having one of those 4 menus open, click T to open chat. Right click on any player nick, Show Profile. Then look around in his profile, and close profile.

What happens?

You cant click on any button anymore, Esc doesn't work. Need to close game.

• 3 weeks later...