Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PS4] The Power Galactic [Recruitment Open][Newbies/Veterans welcome!] ††† Rank 9 ††† Shadow Clan ∫∫ Amazing Dojo ∫∫ Discord Chats ˚ ˚ ˚ Friendly Helpful Members π Mature gamers π

(PSN)Arts-Live-

:cool::zenurik: :naramon::unairu::vazarin: The Power Galactic - Recruitment Thread :zenurik: :naramon::unairu::vazarin: :cool:

Welcome Tenno!

Join our forums - https://forums.warframe.com/clubs/269-the-power-galactic/ - and we shall invite you to our Discord.

Are you willing to start a new journey with us in the Warframe universe? Are you a new player looking to become more powerful with like-minded players and bond with long-lasting friendship? Are you a veteran of the game looking for a new start or coming back to check out what's new? Then join us at - The Power Galactic ! We are a newly established Shadow clan looking to complete our dojo construction and all the research that comes with it. Join us and feel the glory and achievement of having built something from scratch! We are looking for active members to join our ranks and maybe if you are someone who takes a lot of interest in the game and in our community you can become a Warlord too! We are working class folks with jobs and families and sometimes we just want to relax and feel empowered like the Tenno!! So if this is something you are looking for - JOIN US and become a true legend! 

Requirements to join

1. Be social and join our discord server. Invite link will be sent after you join us in-game.

2. Have a mic and join our party chats and be social and talkative in chats, there is so much to talk/chat about!

3. Be an active and contributing member of the clan.

4. Mastery Ranks > MR 5 

5. Chat with us to get an idea of our vision and ideals about gaming/warframe in general.

6. Be a mature gamer. Ideally age groups 16+ but maturity comes first. 

Message here or to PSNs - artslive83 

Clan Values

We are a casual gaming community and intend to keep it like that. We game for fun and not to achieve anything more or anything less. We don't take things too seriously. If you are also a casual gamer you are looking at a good fit. But first and foremost we value communication, camaraderie and activity from members. If you do not play for more than 7 days past log in you will be removed from clan but allowed to stay back in our discord which will be waiting for you to return and rejoin us depending on how much space we have left in the clan. We would like you to contribute to the dojo and in the process move up in our ranking system.

Clan Ranking System

We are looking to promote members depending on their clan contributions as well as activity combined. MR will be designated in time. All the ranks below take into account contributions and activity first and then the respective requirements. For e.g. General will have more activity+contributions than Officer and so forth.

Warlord - Show leadership to expand the clan, teach, help and interact with members. A long standing collaboration within the present warlords and members alike. Need at least +3 months of membership and above mentioned qualities. Current Warlords will decide if you are deemed worthy.

General - Second in command. Again similar qualities are looked into. Dedication to the cause. Active. Leadership. Contributions.

Officer - Leads member orientation and helps new recruits. Designated as knowledgable in the game.

Leader - Leads party chats and invites. Initiates people to group up and play together.

Sage - Chat Moderator. Recruiter. You can apply for this position or be approached to help in this role.

Soldier - Contributions. Level up as you contribute more to the clan.

Initiate - New recruit ! Welcome to our community Tenno!

Clan Events/Rewards

We have some events/rewards in the works and are looking to plan more as we go along and upgrade our clan and ourselves in the process!

Longest Survival Time

Most Teralyst Captures

Scavenger Hunt

Find the secret object in the dojo

**Rewards**

1. Prime Parts

2. 20 platinum

3. Prime Warframe Sets

Join us Tenno!! We are - The Power Galactic and this is our time! Come join us on this incredible journey!

Edited by (PS4)artslive83
updates

I am looking to join this clan.  MR4, working through Ceres right now.  Been playing for just over 2 weeks.

Just looking for a good clan that understands that I am older, and have limited and sporadic time to play in the evenings - though I usually get a chance to play every day.

(I posted this in the other thread, but the whole thread seems to have disappeared before I could read any responses)

Edited by (PS4)Miyar_Pawogek

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Miyar_Pawogek said:

I am looking to join this clan.  MR4, working through Ceres right now.  Been playing for just over 2 weeks.

Just looking for a good clan that understands that I am older, and have limited and sporadic time to play in the evenings - though I usually get a chance to play every day.

(I posted this in the other thread, but the whole thread seems to have disappeared before I could read any responses)

Yes apologies for that. I had it removed because of redundancy. An admin tells me he already sent you an in-game invite to the clan. I was going to send you a psn message regarding discord invite but your settings for psn messages seem restricted to friends only. If you could send me a psn message ill send you the link.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)artslive83 said:

Yes apologies for that. I had it removed because of redundancy. An admin tells me he already sent you an in-game invite to the clan. I was going to send you a psn message regarding discord invite but your settings for psn messages seem restricted to friends only. If you could send me a psn message ill send you the link.

Awesome, will do!  Thank you!

1 minute ago, (PS4)Housefly01 said:

I am very interested in joining your clan. 

Timezone is gmt +3 

MR 9

Psn is housefly01

I have been playing for about 8 months.

Sounds good. Expect a PSN message (with Discord info) tonight and shoot me friend request so I can add you to the clan when I get on tonight.