Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is bullet jump bug?

(PSN)solartorch81

omg yes, its totally borked since last update.. like it makes me slide everywhere with nezha because I cant bulletjump unless i have it on toggle because without toggle I cat bullet jump because every minimal movement pops the frame up from crouch and makes bullet jumping impossible. 

but with toggle on means you land still in crouch with can lead to slippery frames just sliding around being friggin hard to control.. I 

I now have lost count on how often I fell down the void in MR test 17 because I cant bullet jump untoggled since that horrible change, but when I have toggled and I dont land perfectly then my character slides just off the platform.

DE PLS FIX THIS 

just make it so that if the character is crouched  AND THE BUTTON PRESSED DOWN sprint is impossible- but when the button is relaxed, the character pops up and can sprint.

17 hours ago, (PS4)Tunalikevirus said:

just make it so that if the character is crouched  AND THE BUTTON PRESSED DOWN sprint is impossible- but when the button is relaxed, the character pops up and can sprint.

Isn't that how it used to work?

Either way, yes.  The game shouldn't be overriding my inputs to control my character.  If I'm pressing an input, that means I'm telling the game what I want to do.  It shouldn't be second guessing me.

yes, it worked that way.. I atm just auto fail the mastery because its just too frustrating that I feel like every frame plays like its dipped in soap because  I cant do bullet jumps without having crouch toggle-but the toggle is so cumbersome (press down l3..so inelegant)so that I can just press down, crouch, jump, then untoggle it during the jump so my chara doesn't overshoot and gets stuck in the scenery or falls into the void-

oh and I feel wallrunning up a wall seems to be bugged as well- now more than ever my frame just falls down the wall when I try to run up the wall.. just slides off as if they forgot how it works.

so because I cant deal with the annoying  control changes impact the MR (17- every time failed because I slid off the platform or fell down the platform because I wanted to wall run up the pillar, but it didn't work and the frame almost comically slid down the pillar and the n the intelligent  reload threw me into the void again-- why, ..yes, I am bitter.. or the other time because I had to try 4 bullet jumps until the frame didnt pop up into standing and did the sad hop  which cost me enough time that I couldn't reach the ball anymore, failing the test (YES I AM BITTER ) 

ugh I get angry remembering this and remembering that now I get so much more stuck in level geometry because crouch toggle makes you slide  which makes me slide into stuff bc I play mr slippery himself. 

so every time I auto fail the stupid mr test now until they fix the annoying controls because playing this way isn't fun..

not having crouch toggle on: no bullet jump, sad bunny hops

toggle up: yeah bullet jumps work (like they did befo but if you don't land 100% righty our character slides along like they landed on soap and get stuck somewhere because trying to get out of it means having to untoggle again  which is hard during the slide because you press down the button that aims and I need to aim at enemies here game., I cant deal with your control hangup..+and UGH::

IT WAS SO EASY BEFORE  

WHY de;: