Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

♡Heart of the Ordis♡ Log in for your gifts today!

[DE]Danielle

25 minutes ago, (Xbox One)XxhaydenXx357 said:

I logged in and received nothing, is that normal?

I didn't get anything either.  What gives?  Are we supposed to manually open our inbox, or was it automatically gifted with no message like with the Twitch Drops and no idea with what we were supposed to get?

22 minutes ago, tsukikage said:

I didn't get anything either.  What gives?  Are we supposed to manually open our inbox, or was it automatically gifted with no message like with the Twitch Drops and no idea with what we were supposed to get?

I've been wondering about this also. The news post implies that we're supposed to get free items when we log in, but I've gotten nothing that I've noticed. Checked the inbox too, and nothing. Some clarification would be appreciated.

56 minutes ago, (Xbox One)XxhaydenXx357 said:

I logged in and received nothing, is that normal?

31 minutes ago, tsukikage said:

yea was wandering it is a thing or is it the stuff from the market? 

I hope you guys stop at the heart ornament as far as making the previous conclave event rewards free to everyone. I don't want to see the other one given away to everyone, especially since now I can show off to people that I was around during the event and played it, since it has the cool lightning effects and people can visit my ship.

Why the heck did you make the Eros Arrow Skin a consumable and not a proper Arrow Skin? I mean, if you're just wanting another credit sink and something to take up more gear slots, I see why, but that's just silly. It's a neat skin, and I would want to buy it for plat if I could, but you're not even giving us that option.

Okay I'm confused I purchases something and they said to use the code at checkout, but it never gave me an option it just charged full price.
=,(  sadface I must have done it wrong.... bye bye plat.

*FACEPALM* It's for the website store not the ingame store =D Me thinks me stupid now!

6 hours ago, ----Legacy---- said:

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Eros Arrow Skin - 5,000 Credits

What a nice way to bring back the rewards of old tactical alerts. Could I buy the rift sigil or the for a similar price in the future, please? The quantum badge would be another good candidate for it since it has never come back.

Also, why isn't hearts and arrows back? Would make sense even as a pvp variant with no rewards for those willing to have fun in a normalized pvp environment (no mods, no passives, no powers, only fashion frame and our bows) now that you're taking this approach.

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Eros Oro Ornament - 50,000 Credits

Is it finally a skin? Or is ot a consumable again? Asking mostly since i don't want to waste my credits on something i'm not gonna be able to use in pvp, but I'd gladly buy some plat for skins that can be used anywhere.

The Eros Arrow Skin was never a tactical alert item.. it's always been a 5,000 credit consumable. the Lisette decoration was tied to PvP, but DE decided that more than 30 people should have it this time :clem:

6 hours ago, tsukikage said:

I also haven't gotten anything. Could we have some clarification about what's happening? Is it a bug or what?

"That’s not all, starting today, Ordis will do his best to get you in the spirit of Heart of the Lotus Ordis. Log in to receive gifts you’ll fall in love with for your Fashion Frame. Act quickly Tenno, these in-game items will only available until February 19 at 11 a.m. ET!I"

I logged in as per what this news said and wasn't Ordis supposed to send something to me via in-game mail?  Never got it.

Archived