Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ai path finding broken in doorways [Fixed]

NoSpax

I was attempting to farm for the Harrow Systems, but during the defection missions the survivors were constantly getting stuck in doorways. They would get to the doorway then just start walking in small circles right before them. At first, it seemed to be fixing it's self, but most of the time the survivors would just stay stuck in the circles and end up being killed by enemies.

Sorry to be blunt with this public speaking stunt, but the mission type defection could really use correction, the drop rates surely frustrates, the defectors are weak and need crosswalk reflectors, my trin has blessed more people then a sneezing convention, i want one thing but the mission will not bring my rage to rest but all i have is one request, allow me to get my harrow systems I've put in over 7 hours for nothing but relics, now I will complain they are all the same and all I need is my harrow systems.

Highestcrab3 2018

*takes bow and accepts applause* 

Since the "Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.12.0" and the "Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.12.2" I noticed that defection missions cannot be completed 9 times out of 10.
When the defectors reach a doorway they just keep running in circles.
They only snap out of it if they are knocked away from the door.

Would have been nice to see a hotfix after getting home today. If a moderator sees this, can we at least get an update? Are you looking into the problem? This wouldn't be so frustrating except it is the ONLY way to get Harrow without paying; and every day I don't have him, my hype to get him actually gets lower and lower.