Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Featured Prime Time Display Images [OFFICIAL THREAD]

[DE]Megan

Times like this make me wish I had artistic talent beyond stick figures. The game is severely lacking in the great Wukong. I need some artwork to compliment my Noggle army.

Someone who's super artistic should try to do a Warframe version of some of the sparring matches between Wukong and Nezha. That would be pretty dope.

I know you've seen (and even featured some of) these already, but I'd love to see one of them on the wall of my orbiter! C:

tumblr_ocpdndqtd51r7kv0so1_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oh25193LHl1r7kv0so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_on4yyjB3el1r7kv0so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p3j45i1Ozz1r7kv0so1_1280.jpg

Hope to see you on Prime Time this week! Keep Clem away from the cables! :D

PS- I have way higher resolution images if you need them! ;)

PPS- Have a WIP! Should have this one done soon!

tumblr_p0karunLAB1r7kv0so1_1280.jpg

Edited by CatKicka
added a PS!
  • Like 9

So lovely of you guys to be doing this! My operator's always wanted family portraits of his arsenal decorating his walls, so maybe if I get lucky I could make his dream come true like this. XD

But, for now, some of what I think are my... better?... works:

Spoiler

pO5M3w6.png

My operator, Devavani, so young his scars from the Zariman incident are still fresh, meeting and bonding with this tortured biomechanical monster that would become his Loki Prime. ([Tumblr link])

v1ETpS8.png

Fast forward a few hundred years and here they are again, attending a festival in Cetus! Also, an excuse to painstakingly draw kimono and all that embroidery ^^;

48yztV1.png

Devavani and that loveable holographic cube we call Cephalon Ordis, in front of a shattered Lua. ❤️

pA1RhSD.jpg

Name's Prime. Nova Prime. B) That skin on her with the right colors makes her look like some sort of Bond spy-girl in a catsuit!! :P

Always slightly concerned I draw too many "take-offs" and headcanons and put my own spin on things too much to qualify for something like this, but worth a try--it'd be such an honor. 😄 (And I do have bigger versions of all of these; imgur is just Unkind to them... >.>)

I do have a question, though! If we have future pieces we'd also like to offer up, should we edit our original posts or make a new one?

Edited by Viquey
broken links somehow?
  • Like 5

My art style is a little different, and I don't think it's well accepted by the community or developers yet...but I'll give it a shot!

Anyways, here are some of my past works, I'll update this post once in a while! :satisfied:

(still pictures aren't my forte, I wish we were allowed to submit animations too... >.<)

X3TQJYi.png7x6cVuK.pngxpm2ulj.pngV5uax1h.pngASlOqIf.pngBdZilRt.pngg68VWvL.pngBSZXYAb.pngWWfTAHD.pngRyAwYJI.png

fNRBwWh.png

nULoCOT.png

ESd4X0h.png

Edited by Dylki
Fixed some images not showing and added some new pieces!
  • Like 11

4 hours ago, Dylki said:

My art style is a little different, and I don't think it's well accepted by the community or developers yet...but I'll give it a shot!

Anyways, here are some of my past works, I'll update this post once in a while! :satisfied:

(still pictures aren't my forte, I wish we were allowed to submit animations too... >.<)

g68VWvL.png

ESd4X0h.png

dfKAsai.png

WWfTAHD.png

RyAwYJI.png

fNRBwWh.png

nULoCOT.png

this reminds me of Carbot studios and Scribblenaughts, I LOVE IT

• Like 3

Here's a few doodles I made! Just having fun playing around with what Warframes would look and act like if they were actual people :D

Putting this in a Spoiler not to clutter the thread with long posts and so people with slow internet won't hate me 

Spoiler

ember_doodle_by_nymbrion-dc31ie7.png?1

trinity_and_excalibur_doodle_by_nymbrion

valkyr_prime_and_my_kavat__by_nymbrion-d

• Like 2