Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Featured Prime Time Display Images [OFFICIAL THREAD]

[DE]Megan

6 hours ago, [DE]Syncrasis said:

9 - 9

A-am I allowed to...?

Hide contents

OrokinAlad.jpg

Please can we have that Alad Prime be a suit for the Operators? Or in the very least that visor on his eyes.

EDIT: Is there anywhere that showcases all the fanart that has been added into the game? Perferrably with dates for when they were added but I'm fine without.

Edited by Zahnny

On 2018-02-12 at 10:36 PM, Vlada91 said:

cool...all my art that I add and fix,is very good even on small resolutions like on mobile looks much better. So its going to look good in the game.... 😙😊👌🍻

Hide contents

5LAgcQv.jpg

vtBJa9a.jpg

XQB6UGk.jpg

FkxuJbt.jpg

jYK3CAs.jpg

JLLJKhU.jpg

9vyQWUa.jpg

Hide contents

Bonus:fDptvm5.jpg Excal Deluxe

What a trip this was haha, Archer is that you?

14 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

What a trip this was haha, Archer is that you?

Haha good 1...and yea maybe I look like him 🤔😁👌🍻 combine with drake from uncharted game

Edited by Vlada91

10 hours ago, Debbysheen said:

wow, all of you are really talented and creative, congrats to y'all :DDDD

i'm not sure to post this, but i'll try, this is my first warframe fanart, tennocon 2018 convince me to join warframe hahaha

deborah-illanes-excalibur-dex.jpg?153281

here is my artstation if you want to see the process 😄 https://www.artstation.com/artwork/56GVw

thnks!!!

oh you piece of... artist. Showing how humble we are, eh? Nah, seriously, i envy this level of skill. Too bad there isn't an option to upvote twice.

Hi everyone I finished this illustration today, I don't if it will be chosen, but I'm gonna risk it anyway 🙂

Spoiler

TstcK21.jpg

I'm also posting the left side of this image even thought it's not the right direction, but I like the both sides 🙂

Spoiler

EFhLQmg.jpg

I hope you all like it 🙂 and thank you very much DE for making this awesome game!

On 2018-08-08 at 11:40 PM, (PS4)P90warrior said:

Drew a chill moment for the operator, kinda think the operator deserve a moment of peace after fighting off infested, corpus, and the grineer. And yes right near her is her Helminth Charger and a Nidus doll.

We really need more chill/comfy frame. Kids need some happy memories for once. However if my theory on Wally is true I understand why they're going through so much despair.