Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Featured Prime Time Display Images [OFFICIAL THREAD]

[DE]Megan

lydia_venen__operator_by_nesoun_by_thebu

https://www.deviantart.com/theburning1/art/Lydia-Venen-Operator-by-Nesoun-784114316

Name: Lydia Venen
Operator
Focus School: Zenurik
Favorite frames: Saryn Prime, Ember Prime, Valkyr Prime
Weapon of Choice: Nikana Prime

"In the years following the disappearance of the Lotus, Lydia distanced herself from other Tenno and moved against the Corpus and Grinner on her own. As Lydia's body matured, she started going out on missions without her warframes and relied solely on her athletic abilities, power from the Void, and her use of the sword. Lydia still uses her Warframes from time to time but prides herself in no longer needing them to complete her missions."

This image was beautifully created by none other than :iconnesoun:! I am extremely grateful for the time and effort he put into this amazing piece of my operator from Warframe, Lydia. Lydia is wearing both operator pieces from Mesa Prime and Zephyr Prime Access Releases. Thank you DE for such an amazing game! I can't wait to see what you do with it in the future! Check out the artist! 

Here's some of my own fanart, sorry I should be more active on the forums haha, but here's some of my latest fanart since the last time I was really displayed on primetime was about 2017 and my quality has changed a bit

Saryn Prime by InterstellarFarts

Plasma Leak by InterstellarFarts

Warframe Commission by InterstellarFarts

Beef boy by InterstellarFartsMag by InterstellarFartsHydroid Prime by InterstellarFarts

This one below was in collaboration with TheDoctorThrax: Hydroid by InterstellarFarts

• Like 3