[DE]Megan

Featured Prime Time Display Images [OFFICIAL THREAD]

I made this animation the start of this month, and i really want you guys to watch it.
I will make more Warframe Animation in the future (something more original than this ).

ENJOY!

osmond-wong-valkyr-2.jpg?1548966677

osmond-wong-lotus-helmet.jpg?1548966682

• Like 5
  • Applause 4

lmqvAPd.png

Idk if this is ok but I made this a while ago, its Excalibur Umbra with my bf (SlayerKane)'s head XDDD

Something he asked me to make for him because its his favorite frame & lore.

drew these a few weeks ago but im very proud of them and just found out this thread is a thing so ill put them here 😌 hope you enjoy, my style isnt very realistic but i tried my best

tumblr_plq2g0DHPq1tg8n0ao1_1280.pngtumblr_pltsl8wlSL1tg8n0ao1_1280.png

Spoiler

(if you like my art you can find me on: deviantart, tumblr, instagram, and twitter)

lydia_venen__operator_by_nesoun_by_thebu

https://www.deviantart.com/theburning1/art/Lydia-Venen-Operator-by-Nesoun-784114316

Name: Lydia Venen
Operator
Focus School: Zenurik
Favorite frames: Saryn Prime, Ember Prime, Valkyr Prime
Weapon of Choice: Nikana Prime

"In the years following the disappearance of the Lotus, Lydia distanced herself from other Tenno and moved against the Corpus and Grinner on her own. As Lydia's body matured, she started going out on missions without her warframes and relied solely on her athletic abilities, power from the Void, and her use of the sword. Lydia still uses her Warframes from time to time but prides herself in no longer needing them to complete her missions."

This image was beautifully created by none other than :iconnesoun:! I am extremely grateful for the time and effort he put into this amazing piece of my operator from Warframe, Lydia. Lydia is wearing both operator pieces from Mesa Prime and Zephyr Prime Access Releases. Thank you DE for such an amazing game! I can't wait to see what you do with it in the future! Check out the artist! 

Do you have your plans done for Valentine's day? (Remember - cute Nezha will be waiting for you 😘)

Spoiler

Nezha.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

this polymer clay virmink i made

nSpoQo0.jpg

Edited by Cicasajt

Here's some of my own fanart, sorry I should be more active on the forums haha, but here's some of my latest fanart since the last time I was really displayed on primetime was about 2017 and my quality has changed a bit

Saryn Prime by InterstellarFarts

Plasma Leak by InterstellarFarts

Warframe Commission by InterstellarFarts

Beef boy by InterstellarFartsMag by InterstellarFartsHydroid Prime by InterstellarFarts

This one below was in collaboration with TheDoctorThrax: Hydroid by InterstellarFarts

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1

Supposedly, I was going to work on something bigger than this, but I fear that I won't make it on time for VDay.

Also, (advanced) Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. :)

iv3zaabyfcg21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

i have a few

this one ft. my concept of the Original Tyl that the current tyl was cloned off of (more to that but ill end up explaing my theory later) and my grineer queen "Aibel" (oc)

DyS4nnSUYAAT43V.jpg:large

a classic:

Dmci3fcVsAA344Z.jpg:large