Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Featured Prime Time Display Images [OFFICIAL THREAD]

[DE]Megan

This was a raffle prize/gift to my friend Void on the Warframe Pocket Size discord server. He encouraged me to post it here--please enjoy my rendition of a pink butterfly rhino!

• One small easter egg: The tenno script on rhino's shoulders translates to Void's full discord username!

ddpmp5u-90c53ca2-16fe-48f8-a238-c2cbd1c8

You can find a link to the full image with description on deviantArt here: https://www.deviantart.com/flamekurosei/art/Raffle-Prize-for-Void-829109730

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! I started playing Warframe back in 2013 and now I finally ended up wanting to contribute to the fanart community 

Here’s an illustration I did in these days: the Lotus, Margulis, Natah

I also literally invented out of nowhere a visual concept for Margulis since she’s never been shown yet, and in my opinion she’s such an interesting character! Hope you like it aswell! (DE don’t kill me)

If you want to support my art please feel free to check out my instagram account goldenhind_art !! 
https://www.instagram.com/goldenhind_art/

Hope you're doing well guys, keep playing and keep drawing! 

s1rFE3.png

Edited by TaiyangShen
  • Like 6

First time when I saw Hildryn in the game, I immediately felt like these two are like made for each other. Since that day, I've wanted to draw something about them and this is the end result. It's nothing fancy, tried to draw with iPad for the first time ever, but hope people like it!
I haven't been drawing much in a long long time, so this is first actual piece I did from start to finish like in a year so it might be a little wonky.

61913611bd2bda8c6b591583066e4cea15d8fa1b

• Like 4

patreon.com/garnetflame    Hi guys I'm garnetflame and I love to play warframe with my friends and do relic missions. MY favorite Frame is Trinity and for a long time I have been wanting to draw some frames with what I imagined was their faces and personality. This is how I designed Trinity, how I imagined she would look like if she had a face. Do you like how it turned out? I am wanting to draw more frames like this. If you want to support me and have access to my work come join me at patreon.com/garnetflame  

Trin-female-Angel-of-War.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...