Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Featured Prime Time Display Images [OFFICIAL THREAD]

[DE]Megan

sometimes, betrayers, you have to attempt painting something completely different.

(I will add I do have the rights to use all the fonts, thank you Adobe fonts 🙏)

PSX_20210323_225934.jpg

Edited by Sharcys
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hiho, I made a few changes to my Zephyr picture and decided to upload it again with my three contributions to the "This Is Who We Are" Warframe zine.

I'll also add my previous pictures to the post for easier access and to not upload those pictures again.

I can always remove the watermarks/make them less obvious, so let me know if that's necessary. (Also for bigger file sizes and such.)

Hope you like them.

8b1ed98e5eb210c0011ba66d58044bbb60ca19359ce0e9edccd9ed3c06c32c4cd9a3c84749ae221d74c1bb711ba2693cc72cae509d2ca8c553dd0f72cba9f07eb00cec48ebf5dd6531b4621dc02f8121

Spoiler
Am 31.3.2018 um 22:09 schrieb Evreyenn:

Hello.

My fanart topics here always get archived before I can post new stuff, because I am not fast, so I'll add my fanart as well. I don't know the rule for signatures and stuff, but in case my fanart does get picked I'd give you a version with less ugly signatures and maybe less faded look for the traditional pics, if you think it is necessary.

First off: This is my DeviantART: Link to WF DeviantART page
All pictures, WIPs and sketches will show up there eventually.

My plan is to post the existing fanart here in this post and add every new one as a spoiler quote, so they're all together. Hope you like them; more coming soon.

Because of trouble with Tumblr, all pictures lead to a dead end, so use the Deviantart link instead.

Nova PinupArcaediasbowl of ice

sleeping LotusSneaky Ivara

purple EquinoxShiagur

Ink LimboPickle-Punk

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Howdy! It's been a year since my last but here you guys go, Warframe Summer Episode Yareli edition~
Timed it quite early before the update since I wanted to be early this time compared to last year, I hope you guys enjoy this one! Take care!
Link to Twitter post

jan-eidric-fellizar-sketch-0033-hd-cc.jp

Edited by yokal
incomplete post
  • Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

Is it ok to post captura stuff here? I tried searching for a specific official thread for posting capture but I couldn't find it. And I like using captura, and I'm not so good at drawing, so I thought about posting this here.

Spoiler

Warframe4544.jpg

• Like 2