Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Featured Prime Time Display Images [OFFICIAL THREAD]

[DE]Megan

Warframe - Saryn Vampire Queen

I drew this during Easter I called this piece  "Saryn Vampire Queen" it was when Rebb posted something about vampires n i got inspired to draw something vampire related. I was fairly new to making digital art so there's alot of mistakes n bad coloring, I'm used to pencil and paper with no colors. I realized too late the helmet was a rip off batman helmet but i had no clue what to redesign it as.. so I left it as is haha. I'll make more fan art when I get inspired, been practicing alot lately on my skills 😉

I created this logo edit because I wanted a cool gradient and splash effect with the Warframe logo. I think that it's pretty neat. I also have it on For Fans By Fans.

https://community.forfansbyfans.com/m/fan-forge/designs/Warframe-Fan-Forge/list/id-4967

Spoiler

AK5oTpD.png

I was also pretty proud of one of my Inktober submissions. Lotus Versus Hunhow!

Spoiler

jGEbSiW.jpg

Edited by I_Hunt_Demons

WARNING, EXTRA THICC FILE INCOMIN'!! I've uploaded a less-edited version on reddit, twitter, and some of my other art accounts, and am currently waiting to see if a t-shirt design has been accepted in that there fan forge contest... Even if this bad boy doesnt get on prime time, I hope y'all enjoy and remember YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES 

78e197333742dbb8ddb5314700ac083a

• Like 4

Hola! I am Kiwii and this is my entry. I have a thing for drawing Alad V without his helmet. I hope ya'll enjoy! 
I go by the name of Pocket-Size-Super-Villain on social media!

Greetings from Puerto Rico!

tumblr_p5wdxu0wua1s47u01o1_r1_1280.jpg

Edited by (XB1)ItsKiweh
  • Like 3

Db3Rj-EUQAAsHN3?format=jpg&name=mediumGday fellow Tenno.

I appreciate that this isn’t exactly the typical “fan art”, but paper and ink aren’t really my medium. Plus my design lecturer’s were always telling me I can’t draw or render, but I guess I’m digressing. So I have had this on my mind for ages and after some time of playing around with different concepts I’ve finally finished the first working prototype. I was inspired by the prime aesthetic and Ayatan sculptures and have been playing with different ideas for this for ages. Now I have finally finished, I present Controller Prime. I have a few ideas for a Grineer and Corpus theme too, but I guess watch this space for anything new that may come.

Edited by (PS4)teambatteries
  • Like 5