Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.12.3

[DE]Megan

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.12.3

*Please note that we’re aware of the following issue and have a fix for our next Hotfix: 
Index missions in the Glast Gambit quest rewarding the wrong amount of credits, resulting in players losing credits even when winning

Zephyr Changes and Fixes:
As mentioned in Update 22.12.0, we prefaced Zephyr’s new Air Burst ability with a note that it may be tweaked after feedback - and here we are! To retain her aerodynamic synergy, we’ve tweaked the following:

• Energy cost of Zephyr’s Air Burst is now halved while in air.
  • Increased the speed of Zephyr’s Air Burst projectile.
  • Increased the speed of Zephyr’s Tornado tracking to move quicker to your aim point.
  • Removed Zephyr’s Turbulence loop sound and lowered hover loop volume.
  • Fixed a crash when killing a Volatile Runner (or enemy that exploded on death) trapped inside Zephyr's Tornado by shooting the Tornado.
  • Fixed Zephyr’s Air Burst not increasing the size of your Tornado as a Client.

Atlas Change:

• Reduced the decay rate of Atlas’ Rubble by half.

Changes:

• Changed the Zhuge’s Critical Chance to the intended 20%.
  • Toned down the explosion and smokey VFX when firing an Operator Amp.
  • Slight spacing adjustment to Relic opening/Riven unveil UI so they're all the same spacing.
  • Somachord volume setting is now saved across all sessions.
  • Minor sound remastering updates have been made to the following weapons:
    • Tigris / Tigris Prime / Sancti Tigris
    • Boltor / Boltor Prime
    • Latron / Latron Wraith / Latron Prime
    • Snipetron Vandal
    • Rubico

Fixes:

• Fixes towards crashing when flying a Dargyn.
  • Fixed Assassination Bounty stages not progressing when killing the Commander very quickly. 
  • Fixed Squad UI losing functionality when anyone leaves your Squad when in your Orbiter.
  • Fixed Squad UI being left in weird "Waiting for Players / Clear Voting" state (instead of "Waiting For Players / Cancel Mission") when failing to join a Public session.
  • Fixed the Teralyst being able to kick around pick-ups and potentially push them through the ground.
  • Fixed not being able to pick up Index points as a Client if the pick-up was too far away from you from the Host's point of view. 
  • Fixed switching to Operator and back causing some abilities (e.g. Fireball, Vauban 1/3/4) to cost twice as much Energy.
  • Fixed Enemies petrified by Atlas’ Path of Statues Augment Mod not dropping Rubble.
  • Fixed the Arcane Arachne damage increase not resetting when shooting the ground
  • Fixed all Teralyst variants not attacking players in Dargyns.
  • Fixed Shotgun Rivens generating a challenge for killing Dargyns with a Bow.
  • Fixed Vauban’s Bounce trap sending victims horizontal instead of straight up. 
  • Fixed the Scourge appearing to be rotated incorrectly when viewed on a surface
  • Fixed Mirage Prime's materials looking muddy during Eclipse in the dark.
  • Fixed not being able to see your Pets fur patterns in the Appearance screen when you first open the Arsenal.
  • Fixed Clients not having their melee combo counter increased for Ash’s clones hitting enemies in Bladestorm.
  • Fixed navigation bug causing AI to get stuck in certain situations.
  • Fixed the player flashlight being too dim. 
  • Fixed excessively bright fog in your Liset.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when Mining.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Atlas’ Tectonics.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Mirage Prime’s Hall of Mirrors.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Ash’s Bladestorm. 
  • Fixed a script error when using Transference as Equinox.
  • Fixed a script error when deleting all read messages at the same time a message transmission pops up.
  • Fixed the Kuva Siphon sometimes missing shadows.
  • Fixed Riven unveil diorama being offset to the side.
  • Fixed cases of empty names appearing when joining an Instance. 
  • Fixes for unintended changes to kill shot and headshot sounds.
  • Fixed missing Liset ‘fly in’ sounds as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/915481-liset-audio-bug/
  • Fixed poor lighting during Vor’s Prize cutscenes. 
  • Fixed Display descriptions exceeding the UI boundaries.

Just some suggestions for Zephyr's Air Burst ability, it would be better if it was changed to an "Air Boomerang" of sorts, where instead of just hitting enemies, it actually levitates enemies with mini wind funnels under them, upon impact, and then pulls the enemies back toward Zephyr for attacking, while they are still disoriented by the spinning wind under them.

Also, instead of this move making your Tornados bigger, which is more of a detriment, it should be used to make a Tornado explode when thrown against it, doubling as both an attack and a QoL way of getting rid of funnels when you want, as opposed to when the ability's time is up.

EDIT: Just an update, there also seems to be a glitch that freezes you when you press 1 and 2 at the same time, with Zephyr at least.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're still aiming to bring Arcanes to the Teralysts this week - more testing required!

are you guys looking at ember or you just put the tombstone in already. Doubling her energy cost and nerfing her range to the point melees reach farther was really extreme.

Now fighting the 3 eidolons in a full squad will experience ram memory issue causing the game to crash due to 'not enough video memory' problem. It seems the ram memory issue is back to the days during harrow crisis but perhaps for low end PCs only... but this only happens in full squad 3x eidolon hunt @[DE]Steve

6 hours ago, mkoo33 said:

How about the new banshee ? The 4th ability it's incredibly weak. Resonating quake now it's basically a useless Heavy Impact ! I couldn't kill a level 30 Arid Gunner, only after 5 or 6 casts.

combine it with ur resonance

quake's wave r able to hit those highlighted bodyparts

but u need decent range, power str, and duration

Please, fix transliteration of Russian symbols on english version of the client or remove the rest of Cyrillic symbols at all.

chat is looking disgusting and is unreadable.

as per

there is comment section where i (and other people) explain the reasons why we don't like the actual chat on english client.

ty all for bumps, im not stopping

I'm not sure if this has been said but AI pathing needs to be looked into for drones taking the long way around a lake in the Plains and AI that likes lingering in doors, causing Defection missions to be incompletable as the defectors to walk back and through and back and through a door until they die. Ill record more if it still shows up.

please undu the relic drop's changes in the bounties it is so stupid that bacuse of a few people who whanted to cheese it by leaving the mission early as you say we all have to suffer the HUGE drop drate reduction eaven tho we where doing them through all the time. I Droped doing bounties eaven though i liked doing them as is because the drrop now is sooo baaad we getting trash relics trash mods 300 or 100 kuva i mean SRSLY that's a lot of kuva deffinatly only 35 drops and i can roll a riven 2 times. back then the breath of the eidolon had the same chance as giving you a sicarus relic now it's 5% to 5% 5% 5% 25% to get it and the easy bounties had the drop pool dieluted the most because there is now an additional trash drop out of 3-4 chances this just makes the grind SOOO UNREAL i was gheniunly happy that more and more friends of mine started joining my solo bounties, and yet now i myself feel betrayed and lost all interest in bounties wich is kinda sad that such a simple slap in the face got me :heartbroken: 

Please fix problem with not being able to move in crouch mode when running is toggled ON (I can hold crouch button and warframe will stand up and start running anyway if I try to move). Because of this also bullet jump often doesn't work which is even more painful and I saw some threads about this.

Archived