Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.12.3

[DE]Megan

I do like that Atlas and Zephyr got a 2nd change considering the feedback.

But what about Ember ? She has way more than double the feedback of both and still no changes ? Ember is in a really bad spot rn where she is not even used for low lvl missions, now its mesa, equinox and whips. 
Nothing got changed and Ember is dead. 
#BuffEmber #BringOverheatBack

17 hours ago, VencirGan said:

Please just uncap rubble. 1,500 armor as something you have to work for is just too low. Its so underwhelming.

Mhm. So that one can go toe-to-toe with level 5000 mobs and defeat them in a wedgies competition. And while at it, they could also add a 2nd buff to melee damage, also uncapped, in fond memory of pre-patch Chroma.

can you PLEASE relocate the unvaulted relics from PoE... PLEASE ... it's frustrating enough waiting for the doors to open or waiting for the loading at the extraction point, but what frustrates me the most, and what happened to me 5-6 times already is that i aquire 2 relics from the run, and then when i wait at the extraction, it hits me with "connection to the host has been interupted" and i get nothing. Not all players have great PCs... PLEASE 

7 hours ago, JechtEzraAlchest said:

I'm not sure if this has been said but AI pathing needs to be looked into for drones taking the long way around a lake in the Plains and AI that likes lingering in doors, causing Defection missions to be incompletable as the defectors to walk back and through and back and through a door until they die. Ill record more if it still shows up.

if only that was all.

i already have ticket in with multiple ee logs and videos of drones being "stuck" instantly on hack completion still being a thing.

i believe the pathing is some other deeper systems issue, as i have found infested and other factions units literally running in circles in front of doorways from time to time during survivals, in tiles where such behavior did not occur previously. its worst on infested grineer galleon/ easiest to run across, but exists for others as well. you are seeing the ramping in the defectors end as well apparently, which is the same "worst case tile for the problems".

and no i do not mean the "old" pathing issues with tiles like some of the derelict rooms with "stuck spots" or slow unit vs faster unit "traffic jam" routes. take the three branch exit tile for galleon tiles. infested in a dead end center branch opposite the exit end, just literally red marker on radar going in circles. forever or until killed.], and it isn't unit specific. it can be a tar moa or a crawler or a boiler or anything given what i've seen in just the last two days.

those issues i eave aside as i just don't even know how to properly submit them without making logs and video public, which is a level of uniquely identifiable infoshare i do not care to perform.

Atlas needs vacuum on rubble, because you have to pinpoint to pick it up now. Also, augment on landslide is still useless with current changes to petrify and no corelation between them.

Decay rate should have a longer CD after replenishing.

Petrify is too resource heavy to use and make rubble. Consider fixing cost/gain ratio.

Archived