Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.12.3

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

When can we get some information on what will happen to all Trial keys as well the resources spent on them? Many players have extensive collections of keys which are now completely meaningless since they will be removed.

But outside of "because I can" why have an "extensive" collection of Trial keys? 

I mean I understand why I have a metric ton of incubator cores, because Argon decays and I wasn't going to use the other resources for anything meaningful anyhow. But Trials keys? 

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.12.3

*Please note that we’re aware of the following issue and have a fix for our next Hotfix: 
Index missions in the Glast Gambit quest rewarding the wrong amount of credits, resulting in players losing credits even when winning

Zephyr Changes and Fixes:
As mentioned in Update 22.12.0, we prefaced Zephyr’s new Air Burst ability with a note that it may be tweaked after feedback - and here we are! To retain her aerodynamic synergy, we’ve tweaked the following:

• Energy cost of Zephyr’s Air Burst is now halved while in air.
  • Increased the speed of Zephyr’s Air Burst projectile.
  • Increased the speed of Zephyr’s Tornado tracking to move quicker to your aim point.
  • Removed Zephyr’s Turbulence loop sound and lowered hover loop volume.
  • Fixed a crash when killing a Volatile Runner (or enemy that exploded on death) trapped inside Zephyr's Tornado by shooting the Tornado.
  • Fixed Zephyr’s Air Burst not increasing the size of your Tornado as a Client.

Atlas Change:

• Reduced the decay rate of Atlas’ Rubble by half.

Changes:

• Changed the Zhuge’s Critical Chance to the intended 20%.
  • Toned down the explosion and smokey VFX when firing an Operator Amp.
  • Slight spacing adjustment to Relic opening/Riven unveil UI so they're all the same spacing.
  • Somachord volume setting is now saved across all sessions.
  • Minor sound remastering updates have been made to the following weapons:
    • Tigris / Tigris Prime / Sancti Tigris
    • Boltor / Boltor Prime
    • Latron / Latron Wraith / Latron Prime
    • Snipetron Vandal
    • Rubico

Fixes:

• Fixes towards crashing when flying a Dargyn.
  • Fixed Assassination Bounty stages not progressing when killing the Commander very quickly. 
  • Fixed Squad UI losing functionality when anyone leaves your Squad when in your Orbiter.
  • Fixed Squad UI being left in weird "Waiting for Players / Clear Voting" state (instead of "Waiting For Players / Cancel Mission") when failing to join a Public session.
  • Fixed the Teralyst being able to kick around pick-ups and potentially push them through the ground.
  • Fixed not being able to pick up Index points as a Client if the pick-up was too far away from you from the Host's point of view. 
  • Fixed switching to Operator and back causing some abilities (e.g. Fireball, Vauban 1/3/4) to cost twice as much Energy.
  • Fixed Enemies petrified by Atlas’ Path of Statues Augment Mod not dropping Rubble.
  • Fixed the Arcane Arachne damage increase not resetting when shooting the ground
  • Fixed all Teralyst variants not attacking players in Dargyns.
  • Fixed Shotgun Rivens generating a challenge for killing Dargyns with a Bow.
  • Fixed Vauban’s Bounce trap sending victims horizontal instead of straight up. 
  • Fixed the Scourge appearing to be rotated incorrectly when viewed on a surface
  • Fixed Mirage Prime's materials looking muddy during Eclipse in the dark.
  • Fixed not being able to see your Pets fur patterns in the Appearance screen when you first open the Arsenal.
  • Fixed Clients not having their melee combo counter increased for Ash’s clones hitting enemies in Bladestorm.
  • Fixed navigation bug causing AI to get stuck in certain situations.
  • Fixed the player flashlight being too dim. 
  • Fixed excessively bright fog in your Liset.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when Mining.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Atlas’ Tectonics.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Mirage Prime’s Hall of Mirrors.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Ash’s Bladestorm. 
  • Fixed a script error when using Transference as Equinox.
  • Fixed a script error when deleting all read messages at the same time a message transmission pops up.
  • Fixed the Kuva Siphon sometimes missing shadows.
  • Fixed Riven unveil diorama being offset to the side.
  • Fixed cases of empty names appearing when joining an Instance. 
  • Fixes for unintended changes to kill shot and headshot sounds.
  • Fixed missing Liset ‘fly in’ sounds as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/915481-liset-audio-bug/
  • Fixed poor lighting during Vor’s Prize cutscenes. 
  • Fixed Display descriptions exceeding the UI boundaries.

still no ember fix she has worse range than melee weapons now revert that range nerf. Cant even use the augment for cc anymore stop killing frames.

Still not fixed where your warframe and interface bugs out/disappears on your ship and you have no choice but to close the game:

REPLICATE ISSUE:

1. Click "Upgrade" on an item currently equipped (example: primary)

2. Press Escape to go back to Arsenal

3. Click Menu Icon top left > Equipment > Foundry. Goes to arsenal and warframe disappears. interface will be bugged

Everyone I have had try this ends up replicating the issue. There are other actions that cause this issue but this was the easiest way I could find that replicates it. Hope it helps

I am pretty sure this is a bug, forgive me if I am wrong. Agility Drift is impossible to get in the parkour spot. I know on the PS4 version, after you get to the end (jumping into all the yellow tubes) you get an extra boost that allows you to go through the top. I have tried it three times here and there is no extra boost.

Archived