Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ASH FATAL TELEPORT STILL WONKY!

chrystan123

I would like to see changes come to ash's fatal teleport augment. When Ash teleports with the augment mod, in my experience it works 60% of the time. I would like this augment to work 100% of the time like it should have always been. Ash needs different animations for assassinating different enemies so it works every time. And also some sort of cc that effects the enemy before he teleports to them so even enemies that are moving fast get assassinated as well. 

I should do test but the Augment usually works on humanoid figures, But when going against corpus or even worst infested, ash's fatal teleport starts to crumble. According to the Augment page for Fatal Teleport on the wiki:

• If the targeted enemy is moving fast enough (such as a running Charger), or you are experiencing high lag, the finisher will fail.
  • Some melee classes may fail to trigger finishers on certain types of enemies.
    • Several melee classes will fail to trigger finishers against all MOA variants, including their Mutalist counterparts.
    • Scythe weapons may also fail to trigger finishers on moving targets.

I am not experiencing high amounts of lag because I feel my internet is fairly good and I run solo for the most part. They should really rework the augment so it works on all enemies. According to the wiki, fatal teleport doesn't work only on bosses (except lech krill , the sergeant and hyena pack) which is fine. Which is why I feel they should add some sort of CC effect before he teleports so the enemy is stunned before he teleports for the kill. That way, the enemy is standing fairly still so there's no error in the teleport execution. 

The augment really should be part of the base ability, maybe save for the damage multiplier, either we want to finish an enemy or we want to teleport to an object/ally for travel purposes. And if we teleport to an enemy, killing it isn't too much time spent. The animation really ought to be changed to just teleport into the finisher animation automatically, rather than next to the enemy and performing a finisher if possible.