Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to unveil Riven mod: "Kill X enemies that are on a dropship while downed."

ChaoMing

NOkQSNK.png

Used Oberon with an aurabot build to prolong the downed stance timer to 3 minutes and went to the Plains of Eidolon on the lowest-level bounty with a friend. I shot myself down using a Zarr and waited for dropships to spawn. When they did, killing enemies that were on the dropship and blowing up the dropship itself before it deployed any enemies did not give credit towards the mod (remained at 0/8).

We then went to Jupiter - Io and attempted the same thing for the Corpus dropships, but it ended up being the same result. Killing the turrets on the dropship did not count either. I even went onto the tower next to the cryopod and downed myself there to get a clear shot on a Moa before it was able to drop down, and there was still no credit given towards unveiling the Riven mod.

Same here, be it I only need to klill 5 for my riven mod.

Repeatedly tried both plains and low lvl corpus but it seems to ignore any kills u make.

Odly, the mission progress did show the kills i made, but it did not register those for the riven mod.

So seems bugged.

similarly I have the one with 8 kill to do, but as it was said previously, I still have 0/8 despite the incalculable number of dropship that I exploded in the Plains of Eidolon ...
I even tried to one shot the dropship with Chroma / Opticor build but still nothing ... (sorry for my English, I'm french)

Edited by PyromaxX

Curious way to make this riven mod challenge, kind of made me laugh when I finally achieved it. 

Warframe: Limbo, duration setup + stretch mod

Strategy: Public matchmaking, dropship comes at wave 2, 6 and 10. At those waves, place cataclysm on the map zone dropship spawns and kill yourself (I used hikou prime + gunslinger + concealed explosives, any explosive weapon will do it better) when you hear the dropship coming. Rift transition damage into cataclysm is enough to kill most of the enemies into the dropship before they drop. If you are in higher waves, you might need to collapse your cataclysm to deal additional damage (you can actually disable it while downed) 

Had this riven mod challenge for secondaries and it was frustrating until I came up to use rift plane and Limbo. It turned out quite nicely! 

Edited by Sephkiscoth

MKaaaaaaaaaay ! All of the problem for me was a french translation mistake.

"While downed" has been barely translated by "standing on the ground" But it does mean "knocked out on the ground, waiting for reanimation" - to be clear.

So, yes, Io/Jupiter/Defence is the perfect fit. At the beginning of the 2nd wave, you go to the upper right corner of the cryopod's floor, you turn your ember's World in Fire on and then kill yourself with Angstrum or Tonko or Lenz or any explosive modded weapon. The guys in the dropship will burn while your reanimation countdown decrease and will feed your riven.

Thanks to all.

• 1 month later...

i found the best way to do 'kill enemies on dropship while sliding' is to use limbo on POE, and do the first bounty. Maybe I was lucky, cuz every phases has many dropships coming.

so you just slide and 4 on the dropship, very easy.

limbo is so great when doing riven challenges...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2018-02-14 at 4:39 AM, PyromaxX said:

similarly I have the one with 8 kill to do, but as it was said previously, I still have 0/8 despite the incalculable number of dropship that I exploded in the Plains of Eidolon ...
I even tried to one shot the dropship with Chroma / Opticor build but still nothing ... (sorry for my English, I'm french)

You speak English better than most of my friends...

• 1 month later...
On 2018-02-28 at 8:00 AM, QuasarWolf said:

have the one with sliding ,tryed pretty much anything out nothing works.

Hey dude, was ez for me when I used synoid simulor. Jupiter - io after 1st round dropship spawns, shoot simulor balls in the air about were that dropship is going to stop, when dropship is on top of those balls start gliding and use secondary attack to blowup those balls. Exit mission and do it again. Took few round to get 20 kill sliding. IDK does simulor work when downed? But sure that same strategy works with aim glide. Just get those balls to right position start aim glide an blow them up. 2Ez.. 1st  I had  that "while aim gliding" riven and it was easy with my OP supra vandal (huge dps and 4,3meter punch through.) but In future I probably prefer simulor cuz it is more secure to get all of them dead at first try and simply repeat as many times needed. Simple and sure way to get those kills