Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mod: Destroy Dargyns

JackFraust

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On Mon Feb 12 2018 at 9:19 PM, blkdrag said:

I just got this veiled Melee Riven Mod and I already have a major problem with it. The requirements are, "Destroy 19 Dargyns using a bow in one day". The problem is, I can't find a single Dargyn, period. I have destroyed several manned Dargyns, but that does nothing for the Riven. With the current setup for Dargyns, I probably wouldn't even find three or four before the day ends, let alone 19. I can't help but see this Riven Mod to actually be impossible to complete until something is done.

p.s. - I don't know if this would be considered "Mission" feedback, but I thought it would work regardless.

Assault Mission in Kuva Fotress would help. That mission always spawn Dargyns and you only have to kill 19 Dargyns in one day. So you can grind the Dargyns in that specific mission.

Am 20.2.2018 um 12:06 schrieb CpT-LaZeR:

Hail Ten0..

to solve those tasks "Kill x Dargyns with whatever..." you just have to go to the Kuva Fortress Assault mission on Koro.

There you will find around 6 - 8 Dargyns per mission. Those Dargyns are easy to kill and they will count for those Riven tasks. 

Every other Dargyns i found in this game did not count regardless how or in which way i killed them.

Good luck.. 

This needs to be highlighted 🙂 . I made the same bad experience with Dargyns on the plains, don't bother with them, play Kuva Fortress assault kill the Dargyns and if you like so just abort the mission afterwards and voila, Riven unveiled 😉 . I'll never waste my time again flying around on the plains to shoot at Dargyns which somehow don't seem to be "real" Dargyns.

• 3 months later...