Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⚜️ Phoenix Paladins ⚜️ is recruiting | Rank 10 Moon Clan | 6k Phoenix Family | Sister Clan to Phoenix Dynasty | Active, Helpful and Fun | 100% Research | 2k member discord!

HeroicThief

• 2 weeks later...

Reading many a good thing here. Wanna join.

IGN: CalamityKid

Steam: SupremeSyrup

MR: 14

Region: SEA

Type of player: Casual (though I have not played any game besides Warframe for ~700 hours since I started, can be seen in Steam lol) and mostly solo player before. Getting bored of playing alone.

6 hours ago, CalamityKid said:

Reading many a good thing here. Wanna join.

IGN: CalamityKid

Steam: SupremeSyrup

MR: 14

Region: SEA

Type of player: Casual (though I have not played any game besides Warframe for ~700 hours since I started, can be seen in Steam lol) and mostly solo player before. Getting bored of playing alone.

4 hours ago, mat_110 said:

IGN: mat_110

Region: EU

Type of player: Casual and sometimes competitive

we sent you invites to Phoenix Paladins!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I think I got a random invite to the Phoenix Paladins, and I'd love to join, but I think I accidentally cancelled the invite, and can't seem to find it again.  Would you be willing to resend the invite?

IGN: JeetKuneLo

MR: 2

Region; USA

Casual

Thanks!

24 minutes ago, JeetKuneLo said:

Hi there,

I think I got a random invite to the Phoenix Paladins, and I'd love to join, but I think I accidentally cancelled the invite, and can't seem to find it again.  Would you be willing to resend the invite?

IGN: JeetKuneLo

MR: 2

Region; USA

Casual

Thanks!

clan invite sent!

Hey, i actually got an invite, and i remember accepting it, but nothing happened, i'm a newbie so maybe i'm just being dumb, anyway if you could invite me again that'd be great

IGN: FallenFuco

Region: NA

Type of player: Casual

8 minutes ago, FallenFuco said:

Hey, i actually got an invite, and i remember accepting it, but nothing happened, i'm a newbie so maybe i'm just being dumb, anyway if you could invite me again that'd be great

IGN: FallenFuco

Region: NA

Type of player: Casual

clan invite sent!

Archived